ispecter

Hackers Read up.

I was waiting for someone to say that, what's the most important thing. Numbers! Selling the game limits numbers. Selling content for free games however is a great idea especially for a series that's new to the field.

Are you aware many studies show that even when a game is pirated it doesn't hurt the sales of a game?

So lets follow your logic.

Rocket doesn't sell the Mod, so its free.

To generate more interest, he makes hacks for the Mod and sells it, so it ruins the gameplay for a majority of the players, keeping an interest for a few.

This somehow generates MORE interest in the game.

???

Profit.

You Sir, Are an idiot.

I'm 21 and over my years of gaming I can't bring myself to understand why people cheat

Because chaps such as yourself get so annoyed about it.

Jesus christ, who pissed in your beans?

LOL.

Um...?

Who squatted and pinched one off in your water bottle?

Edited by TwoToes

Are you aware many studies show that even when a game is pirated it doesn't hurt the sales of a game?

So lets follow your logic.

Rocket doesn't sell the Mod, so its free.

To generate more interest, he makes hacks for the Mod and sells it, so it ruins the gameplay for a majority of the players, keeping an interest for a few.

This somehow generates MORE interest in the game.

???

Profit.

You Sir, Are an idiot.

Grammar check please.

I was wondering, when you get mass teleported to a location, how do the the players respond to eachother? I know it depends on multiple factors, but does everyone start shooting or does everybody just go about their business, maybe even group up?

once it happened on our server and everyone was given as50s and you hear over chat "What the fuck?" .. " TO THE DEATH!!!" me:"Fuck this!" and i jumped off the side of the building as you could hear gun shots and chaos

...it was kinda funny for once...

though i still hate scripters but meh i move on