Sign in to follow this  
Talentz

US368 admin addles (owner) of the server ABUSE

*****EDIT**** the issue was resolved and it wasnt admin abuse after all he was just getting kicked for server control pannel, etc..our camp is legit as he found out so all and all we survive another day on dayZ. ****EDIT**** BTW US368 is a good server i didnt mean anything i said regarding it!

Edited by Talentz

Of course this is what you say when you are located in an area of 15-20 tents, filled with literally everything in the game, which smacks of hacking and just spawning whatever gear you want. The logging in and out was unintentional, thanks to battleye script kicking when trying to use the server control panel. The server is currently down in the hopes that the provider will be able to identify these guys and either confirm or refute whether your "camp" is legitimate.

All appears to be right with the world. Add to that these guys are reasonable and mature. Withdraw my previous comments.

Edited by Addles
  • Like 1

lol i promise u its legit what we do is 'use' your low pop server as our main camp and we hop servers and run around the map looting camps and stalking everything and my question is how did u even find the camp...abuse like i said.

10-15 tents lol i think your on crack aswell because theirs only about 5 or 6 with actual items in them.

10-15 tents lol i think your on crack aswell because theirs only about 5 or 6 with actual items in them.

OK Take this conservation to their website.. not here.

BTW you got GPS coordinates on the tents? Will pretty much eliminate the problem...and your low pop server will not be so low populated until the camp is cleaned out :)

OK Take this conservation to their website.. not here.

BTW you got GPS coordinates on the tents? Will pretty much eliminate the problem...and your low pop server will not be so low populated until the camp is cleaned out :)

lol to late we r in the process of moving our items but i will leave a few behind on whoever wants what. Edited by Talentz

More cheaters trying to get the server admins in trouble. People like you guys make me sick. i support Addles 100%.

seems like you got caught.

http://dayzmod.com/f...eaters-in-game/

if you do look at the above link posted, and you guys can withdraw your statements of us being "hackers" :) just nerds with alot of free time, and with contact with the admin, it was a misunderstanding :) have a nice day this thread can be deleted.

"seems like you got caught" and "they're crying foul" aren't exactly condemnations. I'm glad the case wasn't as prima facie as it started. Might just look up both parties in the future.

• Like 1

Yeah was a huge misunderstanding. In retrospect, its kind of funny, but at the time...

The irony of the whole situation is, I was helping these guys move their camp for one spot to another when a hacker DOES come in and teleports one of them to the middle of nowhere, where there is a functional helicopter (big tipoff!). The hacker manages to get his invisible self killed (ty muzzle flash) and we ID him, ban him, and cheer mightily for a victory for the good guys.

I am glad these guys turned out to be good folk, and it seems a friendship is born from adversity.

• Like 2