Sign in to follow this  
kaisuko

UK116

Was walking through UK116 with my friend and found a large portion of the world on fire. Me and my friend are James and The Batman. The others were people in the server with us that we didnt know. post-66467-0-08162000-1343090966_thumb.p

There are 2 UK116s. I think this is the one hosted by clanptg. Was this, by chance, near Pusta? I was running from Elektro to Starry - in the woods near Pusta there was like ~20 cars, including helicopters, tanks, and jets. I think a hacker spawned/teleported them there and blew them up - thus causing the massive fire. I didn't see the fire when I was there.

I was in elektro and had a shootout with some people on the same server and when I spawned near elektro again I saw that it was on fire, I don't think it was a hacker who made the flames, probably something big that blew up.

I have had a graphical bug before like this (not due to vehicles) on a different server.

I play regularly on UK 116 PTG (part of the clan) and we try and get rid of hackers asap.

We found an SUV the other day, which we presume was hacked into the game.

There are 2 UK116s. I think this is the one hosted by clanptg. Was this, by chance, near Pusta? I was running from Elektro to Starry - in the woods near Pusta there was like ~20 cars, including helicopters, tanks, and jets. I think a hacker spawned/teleported them there and blew them up - thus causing the massive fire. I didn't see the fire when I was there.

Would you by any chance know the coordinates of this? (PM me) I'm one of the very few admin's (As you know we can't do much but the server will be restarted and I'd like to be sure they are gone :)