Girls First Time (Youtube) youtu.be/OOImoTnPAew

Here's a video featuring my friend as she plays her very first hour of day z, compressed to 4 mins..

After going up and down the ladders for about 20 minutes, the stranger in aviators fell off the upper crane, resulting in a broken leg.. All witnessed by my friend that was waiting for me in the same crane.. after my usual fun we set off to arm ourselves properly, she gets alot of target practice..

Edited by _Profile_Shame
  • Like 5

The ending pretty much sums up DayZ! "What now?" It only took her an hour to beat the game!

• Like 6

Aside from the funsies, don't choose the female avatar, ghillie suits don't work on female skins.

Ahahaha! Wish I had dude friends to carry me.

you're welcome to join us for the usual shenanigans, though we usually play oceanic servers

The ending pretty much sums up DayZ! "What now?" It only took her an hour to beat the game!

hahaha was waiting for a comment like that.. absolute truth

Edited by _Profile_Shame

The title was perfectly misleading.

+1 Though, pretty funny shit xD

• Like 2

Ahahaha! Wish I had dude friends to carry me.

Yeah I'm pretty lucky! That was my first time playing and I don't really game that much so it was extremely helpful to have someone show me the ropes. This is a nice game.

• Like 1

Yea perfect ending!

• Like 1

Aside from the funsies, don't choose the female avatar, ghillie suits don't work on female skins.

I was just about to say she probably wouldnt wear it anyway but it would be helpful for her to be able to just dissappear while somethings going on..

The title was perfectly misleading.

+1 Though, pretty funny shit xD

cheers, you guys are so predictable haha

Yeah I'm pretty lucky! That was my first time playing and I don't really game that much so it was extremely helpful to have someone show me the ropes. This is a nice game.

haha 'this is a nice game'

Such a luck on a first time. On my first play i found M16, just to starve on top of it. Plenty of weapons and ammo - no food. Not a one, single, tiny can of beans.

man, that sucks. I always seem to die from anything other than survivors whenever I find a gun I really want to use

I've heard that a girls first time can be painful

you're one of the lucky ones

LOL. Jesus Christ... Don't give up the day job dude.

Such a luck on a first time. On my first play i found M16, just to starve on top of it. Plenty of weapons and ammo - no food. Not a one, single, tiny can of beans.

To be fair I had an experienced person helping me and leading the way. But yeah finding all those things was great luck. I was actually getting worried because while I waited for my friend, someone else entered the crane. Fortunately they didn't have any weapons.

Wow, this chick has good aim - I miss all the time >:(

-MONSTER

Thank you! I'm pretty sure it was just luck though.

You're from Sydney... Feel free to join us if you like :)