Sign in to follow this  
Saven

Horror Stories!

Tell your biggest horror stories you have!

I wan't to hear about Green Mountain!

I have no great stories yet, but being shot at, and escaping, was amazing...

Escaping my hunter, to only turn him into the hunted, but yet not finding him..man, my heart was pounding...

Being in a ghillie while a group of around 10-13 M4 Riflemen scared the shit out of me, only escaped and one of them walked within 3 metres of me.

Being chased through the woods at 3AM GMT time, by a psychopath wielding an axe screaming insults and hitler references. My god, those 30 minutes of near enough none stop running were the worst moments of my life, I still fear the night...

I'll just sum one of mine up.

Walk into house with mate. We check all of the rooms. I try to get out of one of the rooms, but my mate is blocking me. So I say "Do you mind getting out of the way of the door". My mate then replies, "I'm not even in the house....".

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120619131417/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/6/6f/Poker_face.png

• Like 2

I'll just sum one of mine up.

Walk into house with mate. We check all of the rooms. I try to get out of one of the rooms, but my mate is blocking me. So I say "Do you mind getting out of the way of the door". My mate then replies, "I'm not even in the house....".

http://images4.wikia.../Poker_face.png

FIRE, FIRE AT THE DOOR WAY, OH GAWD!

Don't know if this really qualifies as a horror story, but here goes:

I was stealthily sneaking through some small, shitty town the game felt the need to spawn me next to. I hadn't found much, but I did notice a shed with an open door, so I made my way toward it. I was prone and crawling, so I figured I was safe. Well, as I neared the shed to my right, past a house and a fence on the street, I saw two zombies sprint by. Naturally, I thought the jig was up but, rather than just get up and sprint away, I rolled over next to the house and waited. I had no weapons (I hadn't made it into the shed to get the hatchet yet, and in retrospect that's where I should have gone), so I just stayed still.

Moments later, another survivor went sprinting into the shed, immediately followed by three to four zombies. I backed off a bit further, hoping that he'd be murdered and I'd get to loot his corpse. I had nothing to fight the zombies with, so saving him was never an option. After about thirty second, much to my chagrin, he came bounding out the side door of the shed right at me, hatchet in hand and obvious evil intentions at heart. I couldn't stand up fast enough and took one brutal hatchet blow before I could sprint away, blood pouring out of the wound.

Rather than simply try to get away, I ran toward every zombie nearby that I could find. While they were chasing me, they also started chasing him. Sometimes, when you can't win, you can at least make your enemy lose too. With a small zombie entourage in our wake, I made my way out into the wilderness next to the town. My pursuer caught up to me and got in one more good hatchet blow before the zombies took enough out of him to drop him to the ground. He was still alive, screaming with agony as three zombies ate him. With little blood left in me and nothing in my pack worth trying to save, I instead stood over him and said, "I'm laughing while they eat you, cocksucker." He died seconds later.

I died too shortly after, but I felt vindicated.

Edited by Black Dow
  • Like 1

Pitch black in elek. Me and my friend decide to make a run for it to a building a distance off. Flare dies out as we're halfway there. End up getting disoriented, getting hit without seeing much more than a foot ahead of myself. Manage to get into a building, and turn around with my revolver. Pitch black. BOOM, muzzle flash lights up the room for a split second, with ten or more zombies piling into the entrance. Then pitch black again. BOOM, again the place is lit up, revealing all the clamoring zeds making their way towards me before everything went black once more. I ended up using all my ammo with just enough to clear the area. Stumbled around until I could find a chemlight to light the way for my friend.

Edited by Caz

I found this this at green mountain.

This.

Also MYAAH.

Edited by macbuk
  • Like 1

FIRE, FIRE AT THE DOOR WAY, OH GAWD!

Luckily the guy wasn't armed, I froze in disbelief and then had to reload. The guy just shouted some French at me and sprinted off.

Edited by Eynonz

Being chased through the woods at 3AM GMT time, by a psychopath wielding an axe screaming insults and hitler references. My god, those 30 minutes of near enough none stop running were the worst moments of my life, I still fear the night...

I hear this is quite common, but have never experienced it myself. Anyone have any videos?

You want a horror story son? I'll give you a horror story, about Green Mountain itself no less!

In the early days of the infection, before the disintegration of society, a platoon of soldiers was stationed there to monitor and relay redio transmissions between military units operation in Chernarus.One day the radio station went quiet, all communication between High Command and the units in the field being cut off. The battalion holding the North-West Airfield sent a small unit to investigate and bring back word, in case the occupants had been overrun by zombies. Three days passed by before any trace of the men sent to investigate was heard. On the night of the third day, a lone survivor ran on to the airstrip pursued by the corpses of his former comrades. The undead soliders were put down as the man was taken into the infirmary. Having no visible wounds, bite marks, gunshots or otherwise, the Base Commander interrogated him.

Frantically he relayed the experiences of the operation. According to him, the men reaches Green Mountain in the dead of night the day that they left. Finding the commander of Green Mountain wandering around the interior wall, he was questioned about where his men were. The crazed officer only chuckled, in a deep gutteral voice as he turned around. The soldiers found themselves looking into a pale, bloody face just as a voice shouted down from the radio tower. "Look out, he's one of them!" In a fury, the infected officer raised his rifle and shot the survivor in the tower dead, straight through the heart. The investigating troops put the officer down as he cackled madly into the night, his voice reverberating around the compund even after his head had been blown clean from his body. As the men turned around to leave they noticed the previous platoon members were standing behind them, aparently out of nowhere. The soldier that had been found running on the airstrip had been guarding the vehicles at the base of the mountain when he heard the man shouting from the tower. Unable to surpress his curiosity he wandered up and looked inside.

His entire unit was bleeding from their faces, falling to the ground. They all seemed to rise, now infected and undead. The man ran as fast as he could north, cut off from the vehicles by another group of zombies until he reached the airbase. That very night Green Mountain was reported as lost, and the soldier who had fled died and turned in the infirmary mere hours after he finished his story. The base personel inspected him, but found not a single wound on his body. No gunshots, no bites. To this day, the few survivors still in Chernarus avoid that place. Those who go there almost never return, and those "lucky" enough to survive have told tales of perfectly preserved bodies, and a shadowy figure upon the tower that keeps watch for those who would threaten his domain.

• Like 2