Sign in to follow this  
budderism

US344 admin [Logistic] Theia deathmatch mode, then looted all the corpses

So.

Clint claims to be friends with these people. His server is supposed to be a 'friendly' server. These people killed us... On his 'friendly' server.

Clint has been in contact with another of our clan members. He said he's only been back for about 24 hours. In the past 24 hours, there have been SEVERAL teleports, kills, restarts, and other funky shit (such as this incompetent ass cutting down Logistic) since Clint has been back.

I have absolutely no proof of these happenings, just putting some information out there.

So to recap. Clint comes 'back' - hacks start rampaging the server. I also end up getting the lack of 'Battleye initialized' messages.

I'm not sure, but some funky shit is goin' on and I truely believe he's in on it.

To me, Clint seems like a young kid who's parents paid for the server (I have nothing against that) who wants to have an advantage on the game. What does he do? I'm unsure. Perhaps he bought extra CD keys for his friends, or perhaps it's his other PC that is capable of running DayZ. So he teleports around, kills people (and maybe fakes Logistics name just to deter attention) and then loots their body.

Just a theory.

So.

Clint claims to be friends with these people. His server is supposed to be a 'friendly' server. These people killed us... On his 'friendly' server.

Clint has been in contact with another of our clan members. He said he's only been back for about 24 hours. In the past 24 hours, there have been SEVERAL teleports, kills, restarts, and other funky shit (such as this incompetent ass cutting down Logistic) since Clint has been back.

I have absolutely no proof of these happenings, just putting some information out there.

So to recap. Clint comes 'back' - hacks start rampaging the server. I also end up getting the lack of 'Battleye initialized' messages.

I'm not sure, but some funky shit is goin' on and I truely believe he's in on it.

To me, Clint seems like a young kid who's parents paid for the server (I have nothing against that) who wants to have an advantage on the game. What does he do? I'm unsure. Perhaps he bought extra CD keys for his friends, or perhaps it's his other PC that is capable of running DayZ. So he teleports around, kills people (and maybe fakes Logistics name just to deter attention) and then loots their body.

Just a theory.

look at all the threads in this forum. the teleport shit is happening on servers everywhere

http://i.imgur.com/sU2u1.jpg

There you go, Eternalfive 1/3 of the books I've read.

just cause u have a lot of books dosent mean its true, anyone can scrounge up books from anyone else or anywhere else but il lgive u an A+ for effort though, i must of hit a nerve XD

look at all the threads in this forum. the teleport shit is happening on servers everywhere

Oh yes, I understand that.

But you've got to understand that we've been playing on this server for about a week almost constantly and haven't had any issues until recently.

just cause u have a lot of books dosent mean its true, anyone can scrounge up books from anyone else or anywhere else but il lgive u an A+ for effort though, i must of hit a nerve XD

You got schooled and now you're trying to look cool. Sit down and shut up kiddie, you've already been floored.

Who the hell reads Molecular Biology for fun? LOL. Think of a better excuse, then get back to us.

Isn't there a thread with full proof of you scripting on DayZ?

Edited by Tsyn

You got schooled and now you're trying to look cool. Sit down and shut up kiddie, you've already been floored.

Who the hell reads Molecular Biology for fun? LOL. Think of a better excuse, then get back to us.

Isn't there a thread with full proof of you scripting on DayZ?

i had hardly been schooled, im sorry i state the reality of things. if someone were a scientist they dont get mad and angered by a fourm poster enough to physically stack books of malarkey to say IM REALLY A SCIENTIST LOOK, they would be smart enough not to blow a fuse and even feed any action toward someone trying to get them worked up as i have won here and got him to do something as stupid as that when hes claiming ot be SO SMARt lol... and no there is no proof and proof of what? proof? LOL

Edited by eternalFive

I love you.

evidence of butt buddy syndrome WARNING! hes obv gonna reply in buttbuddy protection status.

evidence of butt buddy syndrome WARNING! hes obv gonna reply in buttbuddy protection status.

Who said he blew a fuse? Maybe he's happy to show off his acheivements.

"I love you" - That's obviously not gay :D

Edited by Tsyn

who knows.... u might love poking his backdoor. uve already protected his whole "SCIENTIST" thing. maybe u have a thing for scientists and you want to protect that aspect of him at all costs cause he means THAT much to you ;)

who knows.... u might love poking his backdoor. uve already protected his whole "SCIENTIST" thing. maybe u have a thing for scientists and you want to protect that aspect of him at all costs cause he means THAT much to you ;)

Fuck yeah dude. I dig a man wearing a labcoat.

Edited by Tsyn

i had hardly been schooled, im sorry i state the reality of things. if someone were a scientist they dont get mad and angered by a fourm poster enough to physically stack books of malarkey to say IM REALLY A SCIENTIST LOOK, they would be smart enough not to blow a fuse and even feed any action toward someone trying to get them worked up as i have won here and got him to do something as stupid as that when hes claiming ot be SO SMARt lol... and no there is no proof and proof of what? proof? LOL

You're a joke. You have no accomplishments in this world and I don't understand why hilariously shaming you is somehow a problem. You started the fire, and I put it out. You think scientists are mythical beings that live underground? Seriously. Everyone is now laughing at you. Learn to be more modest and not be an idiot on the interwebs. Actually, go post on reddit.com/r/askscience ... you will get about 6.02x10^23(a mole, haha) of negatvie karma. Anyway, I need to find a way to get my character back on the map. Good day.

ur a retard, u accomplished nothign but your own amusement. and taking a picture and stacking books. u are cool sir.

--Removed

I'm done trolling the troll.

Edited by Tsyn

You're a joke. You have no accomplishments in this world and I don't understand why hilariously shaming you is somehow a problem. You started the fire, and I put it out. You think scientists are mythical beings that live underground? Seriously. Everyone is now laughing at you. Learn to be more modest and not be an idiot on the interwebs. Actually, go post on reddit.com/r/askscience ... you will get about 6.02x10^23(a mole, haha) of negatvie karma. Anyway, I need to find a way to get my character back on the map. Good day.

Fatass fucking loser.. Yeah you're a scientist and go on Reddit, you must be the most enlightened/intelligent person in the world. You must feel so important for reading all those large and lengthy texts. I cannot imagine how inclined you feel to share your amazing accomplishments with all your fag buttbuddies on the internet, or the only people who give shit.

I think it's about time to get your autism checked out bud.

Trolling over guys, issue as hand is handled and this thread has lost it's point. Any further incursions will not be met, and/or cared for. Good Day/Night

Fatass fucking loser.. Yeah you're a scientist and go on Reddit, you must be the most enlightened/intelligent person in the world. You must feel so important for reading all those large and lengthy texts. I cannot imagine how inclined you feel to share your amazing accomplishments with all your fag buttbuddies on the internet, or the only people who give shit.

I think it's about time to get your autism checked out bud.

First of all, you obviously haven't read the thread. He provoked me first. I'd like you to not only acknowledge that, but understand that I did not start the personal argument.

Secondly, your interweb bigotry is about as useful for society as your likewise obvious problem with anyone accomplished. Calling someone derogatory names in regards to specific sexuality is... for lack of a better phrase... not going to do you well in society.

Third: I weigh 190#, 6' tall. My BMI is where it should be. You wouldn't understand that, however, because you're too busy watching NASCAR. Congratulations, you successfully failed to insult.

Edited by Jf1ve

ur a retard, u accomplished nothign but your own amusement. and taking a picture and stacking books. u are cool sir.

Graduate high school with that grammar?

Lol this is really funny..

Talking shit online and i bet he has a shitty ass job..

Looks like someone is jealous of the scientist

no hes just a fat fuck with a lot of books LOL and some buttbuddies to go along with him and knock off about grammar police jokes. LOL

I have an even better question. Why does the guy who got the kill have only an L85, stanag mags and a cooked meat + water bottle? No map, no compass, nothing for tools not even a backpack? I'm seriously confused why or what the purpose of running around with all those items is and not even having a compass?

• Like 1

no hes just a fat fuck with a lot of books LOL and some buttbuddies to go along with him and knock off about grammar police jokes. LOL

Do you still not realize you sound like a child? Once again, 6' 190# ... BMI = fine. Look that up, or is it too hard to understand?

I have an even better question. Why does the guy who got the kill have only an L85, stanag mags and a cooked meat + water bottle? No map, no compass, nothing for tools not even a backpack? I'm seriously confused why or what the purpose of running around with all those items is and not even having a compass?

I thought that was odd too

This thread delivers.

You shall entertain us more.

It's not an admin who's abusing its power.

An admin can't start a "deathmatch" mode and teleport people (as reported here: http://dayzmod.com/f...es/#entry414547 and here http://dayzmod.com/f...es/#entry414754)

It's a HACKER who's teleporting everyone and you're accusing the admin, nice. As for the server restarts, shit happen, some servers crash, maybe some hackers even found a way to overload a server and make it crash.

Edited by Kiro