Sign in to follow this  
budderism

US344 admin [Logistic] Theia deathmatch mode, then looted all the corpses

Let me throw this phrase right back at you there champ. Hurpa durp, there's no backpack in his inventory, hurpa durp.

My 'clan' keeps required equipment in tents. Mainly GPS, NVG and Rangefinders. But you guys obviously have enough L85's sitting around that you can just throw them in random tents in random places so people can come get them whenever they want. And also apparently ghilli suits. My my, very well stocked clan you have there!

I stand corrected, he glitched and had nothing in his inventory at all, minus his Ghillie suite, his L85 and main inventory, no sidearm or secondary invintory or backpack or any tools, i was not on when this happened so i cant speak firsthand.

Either way none of you have addressed the heli incident or the server dc's every time one of you is killed, which we have on video

That video is sketchy, I dont think someone with a L85 just randomly had nothing else, I know ghillis glitch, but still, why would he just hunt down players instead of finding a freakin map atleast?

Also Budder, another reason I am curious is because I killed you today, as you alt-f4ed, I got the murder, then you switched servers, I saw you full health again in your ghilli. Curious, how did that happen? I never got to loot your body. You looked similar to your friend in the video tbh.

He was on his way to town and saw the dude drive by apparently

What? im alive. And i have never alt-F4'd as my keyboard doesnt support that function, there is an F lock on my keyboard that doesnt allow me to play with it on

(microsoft multimedia natural keyboard 1.0a) its old as shit, i know.

Doesnt everyone with a ghilli look familiar?

Watch the video, he wasn't driving to town. He was out scouting on a road and then he moved to another spot. As he moved to the other spot he checked around him again and then continued to move. On his last position he 'may' have heard the vehicle but he stopped to check a tent instead. Tent was empty and he then moved on. He only knew the vehicle was there at the last few seconds of the video when it drove close to him and he saw the dust trail. Nothing in that video shows that he was stalking a vehicle except the last few minutes and then again why would you stalk a vehicle without a map or GPS to tell people where you were? You guys keep throwing more and more bullshit arguements into this thread and all we have is a video of your guy seeing a vehicle in the last minute or so and stalking it. Your entire arguement is BLOWN out of the water when you say this :

he died/spanwed with 0 gear

we picked him up with a car

went to our tents

he snagged new gear

(we dont keep tools in tents, who does?)

some food and water

then we logged

So you're telling me in the time frame of you picking him up, him getting the gear, logging and then coming back online later he managed to get :

47 zombie kills

22 headshots

8 murders

1 bandit kill

?

Again, bullshit boss, b-u-l-l-s-h-i-t.

Let me throw this phrase right back at you there champ. Hurpa durp, there's no backpack in his inventory, hurpa durp.

My 'clan' keeps required equipment in tents. Mainly GPS, NVG and Rangefinders. But you guys obviously have enough L85's sitting around that you can just throw them in random tents in random places so people can come get them whenever they want. And also apparently ghilli suits. My my, very well stocked clan you have there!

did you see the vid I posted above where I took 5 ghillie suits off one truck?

So people on your server are duping gear. Cool to know because ever since 1.7.2 no ghilli suits or camo have spawned for anyone.

Your telling me that dayz commander showed ur name in US314 then after you dc I refreshed, and servers were empty and about 30sec later you showed up on the US344 server. That's a HUGE coincidence.....don't you think?

So people on your server are duping gear. Cool to know because ever since 1.7.2 no ghilli suits or camo have spawned for anyone.

I give up. peace

Your telling me that dayz commander showed ur name in US314 then after you dc I refreshed, and servers were empty and about 30sec later you showed up on the US344 server. That's a HUGE coincidence.....don't you think?

I only play on 344

and i dont have dayz commander. i use worroms dayz updator

Edit: not saying i dont goto other servers when 344 is down or busy, please dont put words in my mouth

Edited by budder

Tha f*** you thinking?

You ASSUMED you would report an entire clan for someone else?

Are you damaged in the F**king head?

I'd consider yourself lucky we can't connect to US 344 due to some more admin abuse from Clint.

I thought the L85A2 AWS was removed from the game? lul...

AWS was not removed, how many times do they have to say it. it was glitched in one recent patch and has been fixed since. I had and quite quickly lost a legit one yesterday.

logistic, was that your guys trucks?

Nah, the truck we had was sitting beside the Dam up north with 4 missing tires (We had the gear in our inventories). Our truck was stocked much better than that as well. We only had a Ural, not a bus.

He spawned, all his stuff in inventory was gone, we have vehicles and tents stashed on the server, I don't know what else to say,

Multiple people have busted your theory on this... Either your clan is retardedly unorganized, or he (or others in your clan) are cheating. Nobody in their right mind would hunt players down with nothing but an L85 and Ghillie suit.

You'd think with all those books, they'd have shown you that it's 'paid' not 'payed'. Ah well.

Congrats on your real life.

Excellent justification.

Lol'd. You guys just can't accept that someone has an education.

My thoughts exactly.

That video is sketchy, I dont think someone with a L85 just randomly had nothing else, I know ghillis glitch, but still, why would he just hunt down players instead of finding a freakin map atleast?

Also Budder, another reason I am curious is because I killed you today, as you alt-f4ed, I got the murder, then you switched servers, I saw you full health again in your ghilli. Curious, how did that happen? I never got to loot your body. You looked similar to your friend in the video tbh.

Once again, my thoughts.

Look, I think we're done here. The thread was accusing a member of my clan hacking. This was proven wrong very quick, and instead the people who made the report are the ones looking shady. I don't really care at this point - we've changed servers to avoid much more of the other clans stupidity(and false reports). It's obvious they haven't played the game long enough to understand the mechanics or the mindset needed to play.

All-in-all this thread has lost it's bearings totally and has instead become a pool of unoccupied trolls.

Edit: I'm glad you guys cared enough to make us famous :)

Edited by Tsyn

Nah, the truck we had was sitting beside the Dam up north with 4 missing tires (We had the gear in our inventories). Our truck was stocked much better than that as well. We only had a Ural, not a bus.

Multiple people have busted your theory on this... Either your clan is retardedly unorganized, or he (or others in your clan) are cheating. Nobody in their right mind would hunt players down with nothing but an L85 and Ghillie suit.

Lol'd. You guys just can't accept that someone has an education.

My thoughts exactly.

Once again, my thoughts.

Look, I think we're done here. The thread was accusing a member of my clan hacking. This was proven wrong very quick, and instead the people who made the report are the ones looking shady. I don't really care at this point - we've changed servers to avoid much more of the other clans stupidity(and false reports). It's obvious they haven't played the game long enough to understand the mechanics or the mindset needed to play.

All-in-all this thread has lost it's bearings totally and has instead become a pool of unoccupied trolls.

Edit: I'm glad you guys cared enough to make us famous :)

Seeing as we changed servers now - Feel free to post when the server DC's.

we are not a clan, just some guys that play together, I charged the hill north of stary with a ghillie and axe when budder got killed looking for the guy and his body, a L85 would have been a blessing, peace guys

AWS was not removed, how many times do they have to say it. it was glitched in one recent patch and has been fixed since. I had and quite quickly lost a legit one yesterday.

I was misinformed and found the exact same issue happening to me yesterday. Logged in and my AWS had poofed :c

No, really. I'd love to hear how your group of people happened to come across all these ghilli suits when the servers aren't even spawning them right now. I'd love to be gathering ghilli and camo right now because my group is slowly running out due to hacker nukes killing us. So by all means, give us all an education on how you can have a large supply of ghilli in your tents so that when someone dies they can immediately get another back.

No, really. I'd love to hear how your group of people happened to come across all these ghilli suits when the servers aren't even spawning them right now. I'd love to be gathering ghilli and camo right now because my group is slowly running out due to hacker nukes killing us. So by all means, give us all an education on how you can have a large supply of ghilli in your tents so that when someone dies they can immediately get another back.

I'm pretty sure I can answer this for them. Either they've got someone buying multiple CD keys so they can repeatedly spawn items, or they're duping items that they've had stashed away.

Lol'd. You guys just can't accept that .....

Nah, it's not that I can't accept that people have an education, it's that I'm always amused when someone has to point it out. And when that someone thinks that any level of education means anything when it comes to honesty, or opinion, well, that's just funnier.

When a guy has to post a rude picture of himself, flipping a person off with a sign that says "FUCK YOU"... Well that's just Internet comedy gold. It deserves some time and chuckling.

Like this thread. A bunch of monkeys tripping over who is really duping and DCing.

Amusement abounds.

EDIT: a picture of a guy holding a photo-stoppable sign is magic at places like 4chan!

You will entertain us more.

Edited by Disgraced

Okay but that still doesnt address how every single time a [Logistic] player is killed, the servers dc's, sometimes for an extended period of time.

Lol@ him "obviously" cheating, your boy got seen riding a vehicle, followed and killed. At no point in time on that video is there anything remotly shady

Because he and I thought [Logistic] were admins, as every time they are on shady shit happens, including a helecopter spawn and server dc's

This is the most unintelligent writing I've ever heard. We played on that server for 3 days. When Admin "gets back" as he tells me, all of this started happening. Also, we haven't even played there in over 24 hours, so I have no idea where you saw a helicopter... I have yet to see one since I started playing this game: Last weekend. The rest of my group are new players. You're just continuing to make this up. I'll have you know that if anyone with official hive moderating privies looks into this, you're screwed. You can continue to bad mouth my group, but that will not hide you from the truth.

• Like 1

Nah, it's not that I can't accept that people have an education, it's that I'm always amused when someone has to point it out. And when that someone thinks that any level of education means anything when it comes to honesty, or opinion, well, that's just funnier.

When a guy has to post a rude picture of himself, flipping a person off with a sign that says "FUCK YOU"... Well that's just Internet comedy gold. It deserves some time and chuckling.

Like this thread. A bunch of monkeys tripping over who is really duping and DCing.

Amusement abounds.

EDIT: a picture of a guy holding a photo-stoppable sign is magic at places like 4chan!

You will entertain us more.

Bwuaha, I thought the picture was priceless. It was for a laugh and it worked wonderfully. Every time I've seen you post, it's full of smartass remarks and you're always in threads that you have no business. You're the community troll - I've established that much.

I'll keep in mind to disregard your useless comments from here on ;)

As for us spawning choppers - I wish!

But we haven't played on 344 since this ridiculous shit was started.

we had several tents on there loaded with gear, we have been playing there several weeks, this happened last thursday where we got most of our gear,

so last week me and ahren were on a server and had set up some tents down south along the debug forest. We were on one night and heard a player say he had found two tents along the debug area. Ahren and I were like you think it's ours? We talked to him over global chat and decided they probably were so we high tailed it down to the tents. Ahren went off to the local hill to watch over me as I went to check the tents. As I was looking at them I heard some one call out friendly? Yes I replied very friendly, but my friend has a sniper rifle on this area right now. So a player by the name of nitrous came down to the tents.

We chatted for a bit and asked him if he wanted to join us, he did. So we have been playing off and on with nitrous the past week. Nitrous is on his neighbors internet so he drops quite a bit though.

We were on another server the other night and found a motorcycle, tractor and a off road truck. That's the night parish had respawned on the coast.

We lost the motorcycle the other day when ahren and i were headed to the east coast and the server reset and when we logged back in the motorcycle was gone.

So last night we had hopped on and hopped back in the truck and started hitting up the towns. Caseharts joined the server to join up with us and we started trying to give him directions to get to us.

He was dying from thirst so I decided to hop in the truck and drive to pick him up, I had told him to hit the power lines and I would meet him. So I hopped in the truck and started driving down the lines to him.

After finding him I gave him a drink and we drove back to ahren and we all hit up the industrial areas. We started finding car parts and figured we would try and find another vehicle. There is a barn north of zelno that spawns a truck and sure enough the truck was there. Bonus was it was totally repaired except for a tire which we had in inventory. Quick change of the tire and we were off with 2 vehicles.

Right then nitrous logged in and said he was spawned on the coast west of kemenka. I asked ahren you want to go get him? Ahren was hesitant due to his gas level but agreed. So Case hopped in my truck and ahren followed us down. We hit the coast and nitrous was logging in and kept getting booted. We were 3 sitting ducks so I told Case and ahren to hop in the truck with the most gas and I would wait for nitrous because he had a jerry can.

So After nitrous kept getting booted, he told me to go on with out him, he would make his way up when he could log on. I asked Ahren for his cords and set my waypoint and hit the edge on the west and started driving up.

I was about 2 Km from them and came up into a field and I knew I was fucked. Sitting in front of me was a bus, a ural and another vehicle. I could see about 7 people around the vehicles. I said over vent, I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead...

Ahren called out, what's going on, I told him what I saw and he asked for the cords. I hit my map, gave him the cords and he said dude get out of there.

I hit the gas towards the tree line and got below the ridgeline. I could hear them start opening up on me with .50 cals. Ahren and Case could hear it almost 2 km away. Ahren had parked the truck in the trees, so I got his cords and set a waypoint and figured I would try and lose these guys and ditch the truck in the forest.

I don't know what they were shooting at, but they were firing off rounds and it was coming no where near me. I was giving Ahren intel where I was as he was heading down to where they were. He arrived several minutes later and the field was empty, they were gone.

I looked behind me and I could see in the distance they were after me. After about 10 minutes I was dodging trees and was somewhat close to Ahrens truck and ditched mine between some pine trees. I ran up into the treeline and laid down and pulled up my map to give Ahren my cords when I could hear a truck close to me. I looked on my map and I could see them in orange and they were just west of me down the hill. I gave Ahren my cords and him and case started heading my way. I could hear them beep their horn and then everything went quiet.

Ahren was about 300 m from me and I had Case come to my location. It was pitch black and we couldn't see anything. I told Ahren, dude we are fucked, if they have those vehicles, they have to have NVG's.

We laid they for about 20 minutes scanning the area and couldn't see anything. Ahren thought he heard someone walking behind him, but didn't see anything.

About 1:00 a.m. I was like I got to get to bed, I'll check you guys in the morning.

So this morning I hopped on and found Ahren's truck but couldn't find mine. I sent him a message and said are you hopping on? We have to move this truck. He logged on and within 2 minutes he was like dude, I see their camp. Where? I asked, About 80 meters from me.

So Ahren ran down and checked their vehicles, and let's just say it was a early x-mas. I ran down and picked up a pair of NVG off the trucks. He told me to go pick up his truck and head down to him. This is what happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqWH3zykHBA

Allow me to continue to repeat the fact that posting videos of random gameplay means nothing. You pre-teen children aren't going to get anything done babbling toddler speak here. Give it up, we won't get in trouble for anything. You'd better hope your 344 admin friend clint isn't investigated.

Bwuaha, I thought the picture was priceless. It was for a laugh and it worked wonderfully. Every time I've seen you post, it's full of smartass remarks and you're always in threads that you have no business. You're the community troll - I've established that much.

I'll keep in mind to disregard your useless comments from here on ;)

As for us spawning choppers - I wish!

But we haven't played on 344 since this ridiculous shit was started.

Theres probably a way to ignore me. You should find that!

You'd think with all those books, they'd have shown you that it's 'paid' not 'payed'. Ah well.

Congrats on your real life.

Excellent justification.

You'd think if you had half of a brain, you'd realize that Biologists don't care much how to spell. Oh, wait, nope... you know nothing about that. Liberal arts majors/english/etc perhaps... Scientists? We make up our own words daily.

Edited by Jf1ve

Note to self: Admission of trollhood.

You are wrong, this is factually incorrect. It has been fixed, they spawn.

Follow,up!

Cause I'm a helper!

You can just click your name up at the top, there, then go to "Manage Ignore Prefs"

It seems self explanatory from there, to me.

EDIT: dude, epic quad post!!

Edited by Disgraced