Sign in to follow this  
budderism

US344 admin [Logistic] Theia deathmatch mode, then looted all the corpses

[Logistic] Thea (theia? sp) just got killed by someone in my group, they then proceed to teleport everyone to 1 location, after everyone dies (I quick logged once i saw what happened) I logged back in only to see [Logistic} Theia looting all the corpses no more than 30 seconds after this happened.

Once i logged in and they saw me they disconnected the server.

They were the only admin on at the time as well.

how do i report this to an admin and have disciplinary action taken? over 30 people lost their characters and gear due to this "admin"

one guy has fraps, ill see if he can upload once hes home from work. hopefully someone else that this happened to will jump in here as well

How do you know he's an admin? (I'm not saying he isn't, I'm just asking)

Edited by Kiro

Well first off Im the admin of US344 my name is Clint, I was palying when that crap happend I beleave it to be [Logistic]- clan causing the issues on the server. I have Xplit running while im palying so I just need to catch them once hacking/cheating while recording and I will push for a full IP ban

So the logistic guys are just a clan that frequent?

ANYTIME one of them is killed the server goes offline, our group thought they were admins, and would have left the server already if we didnt have so many vehicles/tents.

Thanks for the response clint

this just happened again, deathmatch imminent or something like that comes across the screen and everyone gets teleported to the same location

This is a complete lie. The admin has been abusing powers and cheating for the last 24 hours. My clan has been collecting loot and running around doing random stuff for 2 days straight. This is completely false. In fact, you posted a video with proof that the admin is doing this. He's trying to say it's us, however in fact it is not. We're not cheating, believe me. Most of the group has died in the last 3 days. We spend a lot of time running and picking ourselves up after deaths.

Also I believe this post to be a farse in order to get my clan in trouble. I look forward to a mod looking into this, as you will see in fact I'm correct. I'm a 29 year old scientist, I have as much reason to lie and cheat as I do to eat poop.

Edited by Jf1ve

I'm correct. I'm a 29 year old scientist, I have as much reason to lie and cheat as I do to eat poop.

LOL and u expect us to believe that as well as ur clan not hacking or glitching purposely?

• Like 1

here is the original video of him killing the admin, then the admin disconnecting the server so that he couldnt loot/take vehicle. he was the only admin on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCSIqyc2VVA&feature=player_embedded

I'm not going to defend my group. Why? It isn't necessary. Theia isn't an admin, in fact, she's the clan leader. She's never cheated on any game... Ever. I've played with her for almost two years, and I've NEVER seen or heard of her cheating. To me, the situation is obvious. I'll explain at the bottom of this post.

How do you know he's an admin? (I'm not saying he isn't, I'm just asking)

Theia isn't an Admin. On ANY server. (I'm sure Rocket's unique player ID's can agree with that.

Well first off Im the admin of US344 my name is Clint, I was palying when that crap happend I beleave it to be [Logistic]- clan causing the issues on the server. I have Xplit running while im palying so I just need to catch them once hacking/cheating while recording and I will push for a full IP ban

Clint, wasn't it just yesterday that my group attempted to report you for abusing your server administration priviledges?

So the logistic guys are just a clan that frequent?

ANYTIME one of them is killed the server goes offline, our group thought they were admins, and would have left the server already if we didnt have so many vehicles/tents.

Thanks for the response clint

My group consists of about 13 players that play regularly. We had intended on making US 344 our 'home' server. However, he's decided that any time ANYONE logs in with [Logistic] clan tags, that he will kick us. We've never died and then the server reset unless we've aquired so much fame that we've brought in some imposters.

Putting 2 & 2 together:

7/22/2012: A member of my group reports Clint (The admin of US 344) for abusing his ability as an Admin. See this thread

7/23/2012: A video of [Logistic] Maximius being killed (Not Theia...) was shown. If you notice, this person does not open his map and/or GPS. This same person killed me at 093019 about 4 hours later. He also killed [Logistic] AllZone at the same location. Whoever this was, was obviously cheating. I'm not pointing fingers because we died. We have enough gear stashed around that this was a minimal loss...

7/23/2012: A report of [Logistic] Theia is shown - this video says that the online person was an Admin. The only admin on US 344 is clint. If you killed the admin, and the server restarted, then the culprit is obvious.

Logistic had nothing to do with this - end of discussion.

I'm not understanding the accusations here -

From what I gather, I'm being accused of being "an admin" of US334 when I just play there with my clan frequently. And I'm BARELY even on to begin with. None of my clan members are admins of that server, we don't hack, or cheat - or anything of the sort. So you accusations are false, whether you want to believe it or not.

Your Video - is ridiculous lol. It just shows you - magically finding my clan mate and killing him (http://vvcap.net/db/30f3U89yJpy_epy4C9pF.htp), looting his body - and the server NEVER restarts. If anything - we're pissed off that the server keeps restarting, yet we still play on it because we get decent pings and fps. Just because you see and remember our tags and my name the easiest, doesn't mean we're the culprits.

it happened again while I was logged out, I logged back in and was able to catch this, none of the clan members were on at that moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPUoIVsqBoY&feature=youtube_gdata

Thanks, I appreciate your input. I'm also sure that this thread will gain enough attention that Rocket (or one of the team) will sort this out.

I love how all of you jumped down our throats when we had nothing to do with it. It's almost pathetic.

Edited by Tsyn

I play with budder, we assumed it was you, I didn't know he had made this thread till I came on to report the death match, no hard feelings

I play with budder, we assumed it was you, I didn't know he had made this thread till I came on to report the death match, no hard feelings

Tha f*** you thinking?

You ASSUMED you would report an entire clan for someone else?

Are you damaged in the F**king head?

I'd consider yourself lucky we can't connect to US 344 due to some more admin abuse from Clint.

I thought the L85A2 AWS was removed from the game? lul...

Edited by Tsyn

Tha f*** you thinking?

You ASSUMED you would report an entire clan for someone else?

Are you damaged in the F**king head?

I'd consider yourself lucky we can't connect to US 344 due to some more admin abuse from Clint.

I thought the L85A2 AWS was removed from the game? lul...

yes we assumed in a discussion between ourselves. Like I said I didn't know budder made this thread until I came on to report the mass teleport, it's why I posted the video to clear your clan of any false accusations, I apologized for the mistake

yes we assumed in a discussion between ourselves. Like I said I didn't know budder made this thread until I came on to report the mass teleport, it's why I posted the video to clear your clan of any false accusations, I apologized for the mistake

And I apologize, that post was directed to the other fella who f***ed up.

I swear, no matter where I go or play a game ..... I always eventually get accused of something. -.- You all suck.

cool, I am done with 344 from this point out, there was 4 mass teleports in the last 3 hours, I am done with that