Femme Fatale

Little help please?

I searched the forums before posting this and according to what I have read I should be able to create a female character...however I have yet to see the option to do so?

Could someone either tell me how or direct me to a thread the explains exactly when and where this option appears?

Thank you kindly...believe I was bleeding out when I played last so if I am not already dead when I can log back in I will try a respawn! :)

• Like 1

Beware. Female characters can't use ghillie suits or camo clothing.

That.

Suggest you'd stay with a male character if you have any plans of ever using a Ghillie / Camo Clothing.

Also, why do you need 3 threads asking the same thing?

Sorry I will delete the duplicate threads ...the forums locked up on me when I orginally tried to create my post, until you mentioned it did not realize multiples had been created.

Racist? You sure you couldn't have used something else, which I will not disclose? :P

That.

Suggest you'd stay with a male character if you have any plans of ever using a Ghillie / Camo Clothing.

Thank you for the tip...however I dont plan on surviving long enough at the start for this to be a issue, would guess by the time I can get these items it might be patched in? :D

The female character is a work in progress. They're adding the option of changing skins for it as well later on. God knows when though.