budderism

~!!!!!!!!!!~Servers are down, but if you want to play YOU STILL CAN CONNECT, READ HERE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

servers are down but you can still connect by remote in game. Find your servers Ip addy at this link then put it into remote in game

http://arma2.swec.se/server/list

dont kill me if you see me as thanks! lol

Edited by budder
  • Like 23

Bump the shit out of this, it works, im on ______ if anyone wants to team up!!!!

Ip

EDIT FUCK YOU HACKER!!!

Edited by budder

Hesitant when I first tried.. BUT NOW TAKE ALL MY BEANS. Thank you sir, it worked like a charm!

or click remote and fill in ip and port

this is exactly what im telling people to do.....

WOWWWW whoever just came into the server i posted, hacked it and killed every single person. You sir are a bastard

Edit: wasnt a hack, was an admin being an asshole for getting killed

Edited by budder

Okay so apparently the admin [logistic] Theia on US344 did a "deathmatch mode"

Teleported everyone to 1 location

everyone killed eachother and theia looted the gear, this is frapsed by the guy i was playing with

how do i report this to rocket?

[Logistic] Theia, enjoy your ban

• Like 1

Okay so apparently the admin [logistic] Theia on US344 did a "deathmatch mode"

Teleported everyone to 1 location

everyone killed eachother and theia looted the gear, this is frapsed by the guy i was playing with

how do i report this to rocket?

[Logistic] Theia, enjoy your ban

Do a search before you acuse an admin..

Admins cannot do that, they have access to kick, ban and restart server... Some config changes as well, but won't affect you after the mission has started...

Hacker was the culprit, and unless the hacker was also the admin, then you're wrong...

Do a search before you acuse an admin..

Admins cannot do that, they have access to kick, ban and restart server... Some config changes as well, but won't affect you after the mission has started...

Hacker was the culprit, and unless the hacker was also the admin, then you're wrong...

Then the hacker was the admin, its not coincidence the admin had JUST got killed (on fraps) and disconnected the server. and the same admin just now is the only one left alive after everyone gets teleported, (meaning they were teleported to him, or he teleported there after the last 2 guys were killed) and was now looting the bodies (as he had no gear as he was just killed)

shady shit

edit;nvm not enough evidence apparently

Edited by budder

this is exactly what im telling people to do.....

yeah sorry still too stoned too read I guess. But thank you!

dont post ip's in here, edit your post andromeda, your just inviting asshat hackers to join :(

i was just playing, got off, and now none of these tips are working for me!! ahhhH!!

I think atm this deserves a bump. (Note my post before this was from yesterday, not today)

could someone give a step by step process for this? I'm lost 0.o

Launch your game. Go to the link provided. Search a/your server. Copy the IP address. While in the in-game browser click "remote". Paste the IP address. Profit.

• Like 1