Sign in to follow this  
BlksnshN

Anyone else having tent issues.

Spawned in today and both of my tents were gone with all my gear, I was a bit sad but I figured someone just found them and stole/destroyed them. So I ran to another spot where I knew there to be a camp and all of those tents were gone too. I also have been trying to pitch a tent and it gives me the "flat ground/objects" notification. I have tried many different spots including the spot where my camp was previously and even a paved road with no luck.

Server maybe need a reset sometimes tents/cars dissappear until server is reset....as far as placing a tent yea it can be worse than a root canal to place

Tents disappear during a server reset sometimes and reappear when it does another reset. The only issue I have now is sometimes I put crap in them and it disappears, comesback, disappears, comesback. Always disappears when I need it.

Tents disappear during a server reset sometimes and reappear when it does another reset. The only issue I have now is sometimes I put crap in them and it disappears, comesback, disappears, comesback. Always disappears when I need it.

This. So make sure to check back at your tent locations occasionally. Who knows; maybe you'll get lucky.

i lost almost every tent i had. every time i pitch a new tent im loosing it cause of the servers updating. its no point to have a tent at the moment..

Thanks, I'll make sure to check the area again next time I spawn.

I actually had extra tents spawning on my tents the last two days, not sure what that is about.

Yeah my tent is in my backpack waiting for an update or fix. No point in unpacking it right now. I'm also finding other empty tents while I go camp hinting. Not much point in that right now also.

Cars seem to work, or at least they have items in them when I find them.

All of my tents dupe when server restarts so I have A LOT of tents. I just drop them off somewhere because I have no use for em...

I'm also having problems with tents. Gear that I put into my tents disappears unfailingly. If anyone has any tips for saving gear more reliably, I would greatly appreciate it.