So i just got on and updated through six launcher and there are no servers on six launcher... I thought there was a glitch and launched and went to multiplayer on arma 2 OA and said they where down for maintenance? Wonder how long this is going to last. Is this Six Launchers fault or Arma's fault?

-Edited-

Nevermind, looks like we got some fixing going on.

Edited by Diederik

From devs twitter feed: " IMPORTANT: Gamespy are doing some maintenance and there may be periods where you have difficulty connecting."

This is happening with other games, I don;t quite understand the situation with gameplay and these issues, anyone care to explain?

Gamespy*

Edited by Bandito

wierd thing is, I was ingame got killed, made a cup of tea, refreshed server list then POOF all the servers disappeared :D then I came here and see this thread :beans:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hi. I joined to comment that today is my first day with the mod. Kind of love/hating it. My heart is pounding ALL THE TIME HOLY FUCK I AM SO SCARED.

Anyway, I logged off for a bit to calm down. Then I decided I would try to play the game through steam. So I found this:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2728714

And proceeded to do exactly what it says. Then I log back into the game to see if it works. Uhhh...what the fuck...no servers...OH MY GOD I BROKE IT I BROKE MY BRAND NEW GAME

Hands shaking I un-did everything I had done.

Now I see this. I'm still scared I broke it.

Hi. I joined to comment that today is my first day with the mod. Kind of love/hating it. My heart is pounding ALL THE TIME HOLY FUCK I AM SO SCARED.

Anyway, I logged off for a bit to calm down. Then I decided I would try to play the game through steam. So I found this:

http://forums.steamp...d.php?t=2728714

And proceeded to do exactly what it says. Then I log back into the game to see if it works. Uhhh...what the fuck...no servers...OH MY GOD I BROKE IT I BROKE MY BRAND NEW GAME

Hands shaking I un-did everything I had done.

Now I see this. I'm still scared I broke it.Quote

Dont think you've screwed anything up, I bought this game through Steam but i dont log into steam to play Dayz, I just use the launcher then choose server, u join through steam?

• Like 1

Dont think you've screwed anything up, I bought this game through Steam but i dont log into steam to play Dayz, I just use the launcher then choose server, u join through steam?

Same. I just would really like to play with Steam. I use the 6 launcher and that works great. Whenever I get to the server page on Steam it won't let me in any of them. Something about an update or I'm using the wrong version or something?

I wanna be able to play on Steam so it will log my time, buddies can see when I'm playing it and play with me, etc.

well, tbh it lagged for me whilst using steam and also tryin to chat to my brother whilst ingame with the pop up chat, kept havin to alt/tab/task manager to be able to type :D

( gettin skype instead for next time we both on :) also find the load times vary all the time when using six launcher :(

I wanna be able to play on Steam so it will log my time, buddies can see when I'm playing it and play with me, etc.

same for me too, shame it aint compatable

Edited by Rudie

Same. I just would really like to play with Steam. I use the 6 launcher and that works great. Whenever I get to the server page on Steam it won't let me in any of them. Something about an update or I'm using the wrong version or something?

Add 6 Launcher as "a non Steam game" and rename it DayZ...it works like a charm. :D