stormster10

AHHHH ArmA 2 OA Down for Maintenance!!

Calm down folks i fixed it!!! :D

Go here

http://arma2.swec.se/server/list find your server and copy ip address!

Go into Dayz and click ok after arma down warning, click remote and press control-V, just ip not port that should be auto!!! ;)

Hey presto you playing again!!! ;)

I tried this and I must be missing a step. I enter the IP, make sure the port is correct, click ok. Nothing happens. Is there a join button or something else I have to do once the IP is entered. The deal in the lower left corver has changed from LAN to the server IP but there's nothing I can do to actually join the game.

I tried this and I must be missing a step. I enter the IP, make sure the port is correct, click ok. Nothing happens. Is there a join button or something else I have to do once the IP is entered. The deal in the lower left corver has changed from LAN to the server IP but there's nothing I can do to actually join the game.

Only copy upto : with the ip then control and V after clicking remote, then click ok and the server ip you selected should show up!!

Make shure you dont copy a space before the beginning of the ip address. ;)

Edited by Itchy

Only copy upto : with the ip then control and V after clicking remote, then click ok and the server ip you selected should show up!!

Make shure you dont copy a space before the beginning of the ip address. ;)

yeah that's exactly what i did and no server shows up.

at the top it says "Network Games on 123.45.678.901:2302" (not the actual IP of course only an example)

No spaces anywhere or anything.

I've tried it with 2 different servers that I've played on before, so they SHOULD work.

yeah that's exactly what i did and no server shows up.

at the top it says "Network Games on 123.45.678.901:2302" (not the actual IP of course only an example)

No spaces anywhere or anything.

I've tried it with 2 different servers that I've played on before, so they SHOULD work.

Same thing here, enter IP and OK it, changes from LAN to the server IP but game does not show up....

Going to remote and pasting in the IP worked for me..Wow 44/50 on too on this server..

Here is what worked for me..

Launch Six launcher, no servers will show up... Click Launch, it will start arma 2. Then go to multiplayer and then remote, once you enter the IP and click OK the server now shows up. Doing this by launching arma 2 directly does not work for some reason (im assuming because of the command line Six uses to launch the game, even though i do have the dayz mod enabled).

Also, i just restarted Six and it downloaded an update. Most servers now list but they all show 'BAD' protection.

I did the remote IP again and it worked this time. Stayed in game for about 45 mins and then today went in normally and everything was as it should be. Excellent solution when you can't get in normally