griffinz

Day Z Videos

Hi fellow survivors ;-)

Here is our little film about Dayz... I hope you like it.

Thank you ;-)

post-81282-0-37648100-1359498280_thumb.j

DayZ Origins: What you need to know and Info about Salvation City [DayZ Gameplay/Commentary][HD]

DayZ Origins: Ep.1 Odd Behaviour

It's time to play the new mod variation and have some fun with friends!

So, been playing for about 7 months, loved making videos prior to that so no clue why haven't done any DayZ videos already. Anyways, started a new series, this time on Taviana. Please provide feedback!

http://www.youtube.c...bed/EnS9yxHF1PE

Edit: How in the world would one go about embedding their video? My basic forum-knowledge failed to come in handy.

Edited by jeppeake

If you pretend the civilians are zombies, this could have some backstory to it...

https://www.youtube....ed/pTNAzz5gPcQ

I was in this Private HIve Server which advertised 1400 vehicles but none of the players have seen any vehicles in sight, funny huh?. So i got killed and respawned in Kamenka while navigating my way in the wilderness to Zeleno....See the video to see what i stumble into... 8-)

Edited by RockerJC

My Dayz Lets Play. Private Hive always full, 200+ vehicles, costum bases etc...

soon (part 21 and later) there will be season 2, footage now in fullHD and 15 min parts :D subscribe if u like it =)

edit: how da fuq can i get the embedded youtube video ?? :D

Edited by max.pain

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube....ed/pTNAzz5gPcQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I was in this Private HIve Server which advertised 1400 vehicles but none of the players have seen any vehicles in sight, funny huh?. So i got killed and respawned in Kamenka while navigating my way in the wilderness to Zeleno....See the video to see what i stumble into... 8-)

Sucks people are openly talking about hacks on side chat, they would be banned for that shit where I come from.

Hey check out a cool stunt that you can do in a chopper!

Comment Rate and subscribe show some love!!

That was cool lol

Sucks people are openly talking about hacks on side chat, they would be banned for that shit where I come from.

I agree, it sucks big time. It seems the only action taken by the owner or admins was to close down the server due to rampant hacking....

can anybody tell me how to get the embedded youtube video into my posts???

Edited by max.pain