Meleemaker

Admin abuse US61

I was chillin out FINALLY got to a farmhouse and Im creeping around when all of the sudden I appear in this meadow. I look around and thought I saw a TON of zombies eating peoples. I got down and looked....there was some power players killing everyone. I spawned far enough away that I crept off with one other guy. I had no map so no idea where I was until I saw the airfield. I tried to get into a hanger to maybe find a sniper to take care of the power players as they looted, to me, every player in the server. About two minutes later, they spawned everyone by the coast. EVeryone was freaking out over direct chat.

Anywho...i swam to shore with my ax and everyone is standing around, most had lost their gear in the water. Next thing I know there is a guy with a 1911 and a M107 on his back and he shoots me and kills me along with everyone else. Seriously?

I dont have any video or pictures, as I was very confused....but told everyone to report it, so hopefully a few more people will chime in....I'm not too upset about dying, as I didnt have much. But it really ruins the game when people pul somthing like this. I will be recording ALL playing from now on.

US61

3:30 Central Time Zone

All the players were teleported to one area and a group of players killed them all. I assume they looted all the bodies. They then teleported everyone again to clean up anyone who got away the first time.

Edited by Meleemaker

Not sure who it was then, someone in direct chat said it was admin abuse...anywho...reading over forums here in past hour there are lots of teleporting issues...hope it gets resolved..

Yes I was there same thing happened I was so pissed when it did. I will not be playing on this server again. I was teleported and it said Deathmatch mode on the screen. When things like this happen it really ruins the game and makes others not want to play anymore. The hackers that did this must think they are cool but are really very lame or must not have yet hit puberty.

Edited by Ricoshademan

New patch and new sript detection system with daily updates from devs will help a bit. Updating server right now.

THANKYOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING BEGGINER! PEOPLE LIKE YOU REALLY MAKE THIS GAME WORTH PLAYING

Anyways today hacker (s) was on the server again (died with all my team). Lastest script detection doesn't help at all. There more and more hacks thats can bypass BattlEye.