Sign in to follow this  
thelonewarrior

My first human kill, justified? Video inside

THis just happened in game, When this happened I did feel guilty, but afterwards you can see my bandits killed went to 1 so he had killed another player.

I did not want to kill him and gave him many chances to surrender which he ignored, please watch and leave feedback.

Like many I could have just gunned him down, but that isnt my style, I gave him a chance to surrender which he clearly ignores.

I didnt want him to stab us in the back and I just had that gut feeling that if I did let him live, he would kill us.

Here is the video:

What would you have done differently?

• Like 2

he stopped man why did you have to shoot Jimmy he was a good man!

He stopped, then carried on walking, thats why I fired, I was going to tell him to stay where he was until we left the barn so he couldnt sneak up on us but because he chose to keep on walking I shot him to wound him.

I gave him a second chance, we could have healed him as you see I was preparing to administer morphine when he swung at me

yeah, that could have gone horribly wrong, but it was damn hilarious to watch. lol. Here good sir, have some beans. :)

Well thank you very much, as it happens im quite hungry so those beans are appreciated

Edited by thelonewarrior

I wouldn't have waited so long to kill him. You and your friend got axed because you didn't dispose of the immediate threat quickly. You could have gotten away completely unharmed, next time blast him away if he doesn't respond the first time.

• Like 1

Your probably right, I only gave him a second chance because we had the advantage that he was down on the ground. If had still been standing after the first shot I would have fired again.

Next time I think it is going to be one warning or shot.

I dont want to go around killing people on sight and I help those I can, but one warning is fair enough, its more than most will give

If im willing to give him a warning, he should realise I wasnt going to kill him if he co-operated. Like I said, I was going to get him to face a corner and wait until we had left before leaving himself

Edited by thelonewarrior

I personally think it's too dangerous to give someone more than one chance. At least you gave him one, which many wont do.

You gave him a chance in a situation where he was doomed if you chose to kill him. All you were doing was being fair and protecting yourself. You did the right thing, and I commend you for giving him a fair chance.

why do you need to justify it?

he had a weapon he was threat which your friend proved by running into his swining axe -_-

Should have shot him once he disobeyed. You clearly said, "Stop moving or I'll shoot" Can't be more simple than that.

The first time you told him to stop, he turned his back to you and you shot him ..I think that's what made him swing his axe.

Buuuut, I'm pretty sure I would have killed him too ..FUCKER WAS ARMED! ..that axe has like 100000 shots, totally OP. ;)

Edited by MoNo-DK

justified..that definitly wasn't a STOP

need a battle buddy? I so want to team up with someone I'm packing alot of good gear and right next to the main airport so could pick up[ a good gun for you if need be.

Thats alright, we had some good guns but we were ambushed and they took them. They hit fast and hard but thought they had killed me as I dived proned into some bushes.

Got an ak kobra mag unloaded at one of them who dived for cover then someone shot me from somewhere else. We lost so much good gear that day.

All of my videos will eventually go on youtube, the first 30min one goes up tonight of the first time my friend started playing (ive been playing for a while)

We have a lot of strange/random and funny moments in this game

What I would have done differently? Killed him as soon as he didnt follow your instructions. In my experience, players with just hatchets are typically opertunists who have little to lose and will put their hatchet in the back of your head when you turn your back. It was completly justified. If you blasted him the at the first time, your friend would have walked away unharmed

Edited by joeasyrida

The first time not so much, he was kinda trying to leave. The second shot was more than justified. I would've shot the moment he started crawling for ya.

next time try not to sound so scared down the mic, and when you shoot you drop em, your friend got hurt becasue you were trying to be all pally

they had thier chance.