tinit

Crash Site Question

Sorry if this is in wrong section of forum .

I came across my first helicopter crash site today , there was about 12 zeds around it which i expected all kitted up in there pilot gear etc , i made short work of them then moved on to loot the area ... 5 mins into looting and all of a sudden all the zombies are back , they re-spawned around the crash site leaving me stuck like a turkey in the middle of them this cycle went on 2 more times it really hindered my looting:(

I take it this isnt ment to happen ??

The DayZ Mod is free but you need to buy Arma II: Combined Operations. It's on sale on Steam for a very low price so i suggest you go buy it.

lol what a random question and a random place to ask it

one must think TROLL! :emptycan: :emptycan: :emptycan: :emptycan: :emptycan:

Sorry if this is in wrong section of forum .

I came across my first helicopter crash site today , there was about 12 zeds around it which i expected all kitted up in there pilot gear etc , i made short work of them then moved on to loot the area ... 5 mins into looting and all of a sudden all the zombies are back , they re-spawned around the crash site leaving me stuck like a turkey in the middle of them this cycle went on 2 more times it really hindered my looting:(

I take it this isnt ment to happen ??

Sometimes it happens. Ive been able to just craw to the heli site and loot without aggro.

as long as the bodies of the dead zombies lie on the ground new ones shouldnt spawn, well acording to me...

Sometimes it happens. Ive been able to just craw to the heli site and loot without aggro.

yah i tried that but literally like 7 zombies spawned right on top of me if it wasn't for thee back end of the chopper kinda glitching them i would have been zombie food

and ya i agree lumber back they shudnt spawn if there still dead on floor .

Haha, that must suck to be you right there.

Edited by ChinWooMan

They do respawn sometimes, don't take them all down next encounter. Just leave a couple wandering and nothing should respawn as fast.

Second, don't be there 5 minutes. In two minutes of walking around the chopper you will have found all the loot, stay anylonger then that and the chances of you getting shot rise exponentially.

You can quite easily sit away from the chopper and let them spawn, just watch them from a distance move out into the fields creating plenty of space for you to crawl your way to the site, have a good loot around and then crawl away, simple ! Hope this helps, If you do decide to shoot them I suggest you make sure you leave at least 1 alive, as I believe that will stop another spawn, just drag him into some trees and lose him, then make your way back. Should be good to ya !

P.S Grab me a pair of NV`s while your there plz if its not too much trouble.