Sign in to follow this  
theguy8882

What do you consider the definition of a bandit?

I recently started killing anyone with a weapon on sight. I consider myself a bandit, but I assume everyone has a different definition of what exactly a 'bandit' is. I consider anyone who kills without asking if someone is friendly, and killing without remorse. that's my definition what is yours?

A bandit is one who never gives mercy nor expects it in return. They operate based on the "kill or be killed" and "shoot first ask questions never" mentalities. To a bandit: this game is a pvp game only... the zombies are just an obstacle therein.

Everyone is a bandit, there are just varying degrees of banditry. Until this game encourages cooperative play, everyone who values their beans shoots first.

• Like 1

I don't trust anybody. That being said, shooting someone in the back is the worst of the worst. I don't care how many murders you've got on your head. If you shoot somebody in the back, you're on my shitlist.

I don't trust anybody. That being said, shooting someone in the back is the worst of the worst. I don't care how many murders you've got on your head. If you shoot somebody in the back, you're on my shitlist.

I'm on your shitlist :D

I'm a bandit and more or less kill everyone I see, but I can't bring myself to backstabbing even though this is just a game. The most recent example of that would be when I kneecapped a spawner and asked him to give me a blood transfusion. As a sign of good faith I healed him back up first, gave him morphine and painkillers, and then when he gave me a blood transfusion I gave him some of the basic tools I had as a reward and let him go.

Edited by Herr Robert

I don't kill that much people, i much more prefer to run through the woods, looking for camps, take what i need and drop everything else on the ground. Oh, don't forget to "save old camping tent". I consider myself as a thief :D

I don't kill that much people, i much more prefer to run through the woods, looking for camps, take what i need and drop everything else on the ground. Oh, don't forget to "save old camping tent". I consider myself as a thief :D

This^

Obviously, if someone is a threat I will kill them, but I much prefer robbing vehicles and tents (yes, I've learnt how to spot a trap the hard way :l).

Bandits are anyone who would rather kill a player than work together with one. I play as a survivor exclusively. It would just be more fun if the numbers were more 70/30 in the bandits favour instead of 95/5.

Edited by IroquoisPliskin

I don t consider myself a bandit, but if i see a player and he is coming my way i shoot :)

Just because my previous experience, i get shot 20 times while tying to comunicate so i ve give up.

So i stay down and if i see eminent combat caming my way i just open fire without question :)

Edited by DeadManWalking