Sign in to follow this  
bahhh

Spawning with friends

I just spent the past two days playing with friends. And when I say playing with friends, I mean running around solo for hours trying to figure out where I am, where they are, and meet up. Finally, we all met up, and played together for almost 10 minutes before we were slaughtered by zombies. Personally, I don't see the point of playing this unless friends can spawn as a new group. it offers zero advantage (3 unarmed players are as dangerous as one unarmed player) and will reduce the frustration, and enhance the play experience. Everybody says 'play with a group.' and 'play with your friends.' So, make it so we can play as a group. Running around for three hours solo trying to meet up isn't playing as a group.

This.

Don't ruin the game by making it something like Left 4 Dead series where you will spawn near your friends. Just a thought.

Shut up!!! How is this game in anyway like left 4 dead apart from the zombies...Online play. Online chat, you use a monitor or hd tv. You cant compare.

Its like saying resident evil 6, your friend joins you, But .....he has to start at the beginning.

I believe one of the interesting things when you first begin playing with friends is the confusion of meeting up, it tries to simulate the panic and confusion you would feel in the beginning of the zombacolypse when trying to find your friends and family.

Now of course, this novelty will wear away after the first few deaths, for sure.

I vote no, honestly.