Sign in to follow this  
Beluga31

Charity with a grim ending

It was a good day in dayz i had basically everything i would need a tent city of my own as50 nvg coyote bp etc

and 3 vehicles

I was heading south announcing in side chat i was there to help as i was travelling i did the following things

-Saved at least 3 survivors from zombies (Safe distance/Not risky)

-Engaged a group of 4 bandits 400m with sendredor my spotter(rangefinders)

-Gave away a tractor with some guns in it to a fresh spawn(Mildly risky although he was compliant with what i told him to do so i got away unharmed)

So after seeing how nice the dayz populace was getting and gaining alot of fame on the server for what i was doing i got confident

I was heading through to elektro to provide overwatch and shoot bandits and snipers harming other survivors

i found a tent and an atv i took the atv and was driving it through a forest i found a survivor i told him to freeze and get on the ground he didnt listen but i didnt mind i said i was getting off the atv and its his

i got off the atv stating im giving it to him

I began to run away when i heard a shot whiz past my head i turned around and as fast as i could i had him in my as50 sights and as i clicked i died

he went past the atv and gunned for me he wanted my gear and the atv even though i was blatently giving it to him

it was like pulling the trigger to a gun at my own head

i was aware of the risks but this still pissed me off to a terrible extent and was a shock after the nice things i had accomplished

Oh well apollo you just created another high profile bandit grat

Edited by Beluga31

The nice things you have done will be rewarded when the great scientist returns.

Or maybe if they don't comply just shoot them in future. And that's coming from someone who's pretty much a pacifist.

if your really going to turn into a high profile bandit, after somethign happend you exspected to happen, something you clearly knew would eventually happen, then you were always a bandit looking for the exscuse.

People will kill you eventually. Its nothing personal.

Hope for the best, expect the worst.