She'llberight

DayZ so F***ing Hacked I can't play.

Yeah just got wasted by a hacker. Shot me through a wall then blew up the building I was in without it exploding. Friend shot him with a full mag and the guy just danced around in front of him to show off he was invincible. (shrug) It sucks but I wont mind starting over again, that's half the fun. 30 days of survival was fun, wish it would have ended to a legit player though. I don't know if there is a legit way these guys could have pulled this off. We had night vision and thermal and saw no one, then all of a sudden they were on us and shooting and walls were collapsing.

Edited by Buick72

Those darn hackers.

the first one i came across killed my 47 day old character.

am i angry? no, just a little annoyed.

am i going to cry and stop playing the game while screaming there's not enough done to stop hacker? no

i have played pc fps games for a long while now. and if there's one thing i've learned, it's that the hackers are always one step ahead. they will find a way around every possible block you put in front of them. and then they'll sell it to all these little angry white kids that want the game to be like CoD.

they lap up your delicious tears. the anger and rage you express towards them fuels their hunger for more attention.

the hacker that killed me only managed it because he was invisible and sneaked up on us, the second my body dropped and the group was alerted to his presence he couldn't get a kill on the rest of the group.

I feel free to copy and paste something i posted in my thread....

So, people say there are no hackers, i managed to get some exclusive footage of an excellent "optical illusion", since there are no hackers, right?

while killing some serverhoppers at the NW airfield on my stream, following happened:

please go to my twitch.tv recording and go to Minute 35, wait and enjoy

http://de.twitch.tv/...nzo/b/326046850

Edited by Ponzo

Its all well and good for you US players to go to a low pop server, but we AUS players can't do that unless we want a ping of 200+ and to play at night (which I don't mind, but not always). The AUS/NZ servers are pretty much full 16 to 20 hrs a day.

I don't give a shit if you hackers wanna spawn whatever,(and I know your reading these posts and probably having a troll) but whats the point in just greifing.

Edited by She'llberight

I think its time i setup my own server and put a password on it to play with friends and people from the stream, i dont even care anymore if he gets blacklisted

Yeah, so you can remove me from the list of "I've been playing for XYZ and never been hacked" Just happened to my best character yet. Not even going to post a long story/rant, not even mad.

I wouldn't play right now if you have a character you care about.

The only people that say "I've never seen a hacker and I've been playing for months!" are hackers, and they're saying that to troll and stir shit.

Not all hacks are obvious. The increase in Thunderdome matches probably has a lot to do with a certain video floating around.

Get over it.

Hackers/exploiters are everywhere.

Yep they're everywhere.

On DayZ.

The only people that say "I've never seen a hacker and I've been playing for months!" are hackers, and they're saying that to troll and stir shit.

Um, no. I was just like them 30 minutes ago. Been playing for over a month and I have a LOT of free time. I have just been out of town last week and first thing when I get back I notice there has obviously been a huge rise in cheat reporting the past few days. I mean it was always bad with a few topics popping up every day, but its clearly out of control now. I have been scared to log in the past 2 days because of all the posts, I should of just loaded up hello kitty and called it a night, but I was cocky because it never happened before..

Until tonight I have only run into a few harmless hackers and one pain in the arse. Most just gave themselves items, but could still be killed. Last week, My friends and I got in a sniper dual with a guy who just would not die. He took 4 m24 rounds from me, 3 as50 shots from one friend, and countless 249 rounds from a friend. He was bleeding like a stuck pig but just would not die. He killed all three of my friends and then I ran like a scared little girl through the woods. Then there was what happened tonight that I posted a page back... Sure I got mad at first but eh, it's an alpha, and it's fun to get stuff back. As I said earlier, if I'm going to do I'd prefer to die to a legit player who has earned the stuff in my pack. Oh well, not much I can do but start over.

I'm playing on New Zealand and Australian servers, NZ 3 is literally empty cause they built a sand bag fort in Elektro and continuously warped everybody on server into it and shot them.

The aus/nz servers are pretty rife with hackers.

Natural trolls that we are.

Hackers on a list of bad parts of DayZ-

Camping Snipers>Kill on sight players>Bad Admins>Glitches>Hoarders

Still a great game for Alpha.

People using "alpha" as an excuse need to wake up. They're hacking Arma 2, not DayZ. Is Arma 2 still in Alpha?

Hacking isn't going to get better, it is going to get worse right up until the point the mod starts losing overall population because of it----at which point most of the hackers will move on to the next target.

Edited by random51
  • Like 1

People using "alpha" as an excuse need to wake up. They're hacking Arma 2, not DayZ. Is Arma 2 still in Alpha?

Pretty much, actually, yes.

Really seems like almost every night I get teleported and instant death before I know what happens. If hacking problem isn't solved I really don't see the point to keep playing if me and my friends who play finally get together after an hour only to get almost instantly killed right after because of being teleported. Maybe it's not that big of an issue during the day but me and my gaming buddies have jobs so we can only play at night.

Get over it.

Hackers/exploiters are everywhere.

Mature comment, your mums calling you.

Thankfully the more threads we create about the same fucking topic, the faster rocket works.

Each thread is like a little food pellet that drops into his mouth from a hole in the ceiling and allows him to peddle his code-generating bike more quickly, spitting out lines of hacker-preventing code at lightning speed.

Please keep creating the same motherfucking thread over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again despite the fact that you know full well there's like 4 other ongoing discussions on the same fucking topic because that's literally the only possible way to solve this problem.

You mad bro? Calm down champ :)

Just got into a random server, before I could even see the game (still black screen), saw "MyPlayerName was killed", and once into the game i was on wilderness, looked to my left and there was a player with zombie face looking me all creepy lol, this is getting ridiculous, most of the people I know that play the game can't do it for more than 30 minutes without something weird like this happening.