Sign in to follow this  
lookin4pain

Props to the sniper around electro on us #00

just wanted to say nice shooting to the sniper who took out 5. Lesson learned...

A few of us had acquired a V3S Civilian from a few people buzzing through the woods. Not a bad rig except that passengers are exposed in the back. We managed to hang onto it for a few days with the intent on running around looking for heli spawns. We decided to pick up some friends down in cherno / electro and head on out. We knew it was a bad idea but we went anyways. Naturally we ran into a few problems with zeds and people trying to pick us off. I think one guy fell out with a broken leg from a gun shot. Another died and complained cause we were driving around trying to pick people up like him.

Anyhow, after getting everyone round up, we took off to the east coast. Just as we were leaving town, we heard more gun shots hitting the truck. With the truck completely repaired and loaded in gas, it went up in smoke instantly taking all of us out. It took a few shots but props to the sniper who got 5 kills at once from this. It was rather amusing (and a relief to finally be done with that vehicle and get off the laggy server)

lesson learned, don't pick up players on the coast.

edit: us #00 seattle

Edited by lookin4pain

just wanted to say nice shooting to the sniper who took out 5. Lesson learned...

A few of us had acquired a V3S Civilian from a few people buzzing through the woods. Not a bad rig except that passengers are exposed in the back. We managed to hang onto it for a few days with the intent on running around looking for heli spawns. We decided to pick up some friends down in cherno / electro and head on out. We knew it was a bad idea but we went anyways. Naturally we ran into a few problems with zeds and people trying to pick us off. I think one guy fell out with a broken leg from a gun shot. Another died and complained cause we were driving around trying to pick people up like him.

Anyhow, after getting everyone round up, we took off to the east coast. Just as we were leaving town, we heard more gun shots hitting the truck. With the truck completely repaired and loaded in gas, it went up in smoke instantly taking all of us out. It took a few shots but props to the sniper who got 5 kills at once from this. It was rather amusing (and a relief to finally be done with that vehicle and get off the laggy server)

lesson learned, don't pick up players on the coast.

edit: us #00 seattle

No problem, I'm always glad to help out. I'm glad you are as satisfied from our interaction as I am.

Edited by Sister Fister

Nice to see someone who isn't totally butthurt and running to the forums to scream obscenities at Rocket.

• Like 1

I don't believe they took out Heli crash sites as I have seen many of them, but I did read that they took flyable helicopters out until they can fix them.

- H

yeah I don't care about flyable helicopters. that's cool and all but thanks...

Sorry that was what I thought you meant