Element47

I found my endgame - after 3 days of playing.

this morning, i broke my leg.

this wouldnt be much of a news in chernarus, but for me, it was an epiphany (thats a smartass way of saying: i got it).

a day earlier, my life was saved by a combined operation of two brave and committed medics, who teamed up across continents and time zones to make a loong and dangerous travel to save me from certain death. despite all their efforts, my life now came to an end. and as i sat here, i realized, that as thrilling as surviving the first minutes on the beach may be, as gratifing as getting your hands on that particular gear item may be, what matters in the end is what we do with this (mostly short) life in chernarus.

WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH YOUR GEAR.

WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF TERRAIN.

WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH YOUR EXPERIENCE.

(sorry, i felt that this is one of the few times when capslock is appropriate)

medical supplies are rare, and demand is high. the highest demand for meds have - you guessed it - the medics. and they need them for all the right reasons. so my endgame, my goal, my meaning of life in this forsaken place now is to gather medical supplies, and to bring them to medics in the need. a high goal, and my first successful gather&deliver mission is yet to come. but i have hope - and a goal to strive for.

what is your endgame?

• Like 3

People do that. But those people often shoot you afterwards too.

Edited by ninjaholic

I find myself trying to help out newbies whenever I'm not with my group. It's something I enjoy, be it by sniping zombies that are trying to eat them from far away or by patching them up medic style. I just enjoy the newbies, even if they betray me over half the time. xD

Hoard as much ammo as possible, go to cherno and shoot all the zombies, offer help, give away guns, and get shot and killed.

• Like 2

My Endgame is really just finding a good camp with my team mates and joking around eating Beans and picking up gas for the trucks. Other then that we use bikes and troll people in good ways lol

Hoard as much ammo as possible, go to cherno and shoot all the zombies, offer help, give away guns, and get shot and killed.

Pretty much the same happened to me on my second life, now I normally stay away from big township and always do tours around the coastal areas, killing friendlies and bandits alike.

this morning, i broke my leg.

this wouldnt be much of a news in chernarus, but for me, it was an epiphany (thats a smartass way of saying: i got it).

a day earlier, my life was saved by a combined operation of two brave and committed medics, who teamed up across continents and time zones to make a loong and dangerous travel to save me from certain death. despite all their efforts, my life now came to an end. and as i sat here, i realized, that as thrilling as surviving the first minutes on the beach may be, as gratifing as getting your hands on that particular gear item may be, what matters in the end is what we do with this (mostly short) life in chernarus.

WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH YOUR GEAR.

WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF TERRAIN.

WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH YOUR EXPERIENCE.

(sorry, i felt that this is one of the few times when capslock is appropriate)

medical supplies are rare, and demand is high. the highest demand for meds have - you guessed it - the medics. and they need them for all the right reasons. so my endgame, my goal, my meaning of life in this forsaken place now is to gather medical supplies, and to bring them to medics in the need. a high goal, and my first successful gather&deliver mission is yet to come. but i have hope - and a goal to strive for.

what is your endgame?

I am actually organizing a group, in close cooperation with Dr. Wasteland and his whitelist, to do this exact thing. Shoot me a PM if you are interested in joining the coordinated effort.

• Like 1

My Endgame is really just finding a good camp with my team mates and joking around eating Beans and picking up gas for the trucks. Other then that we use bikes and troll people in good ways lol

Some guy rode past me on a bike yesterday, and I was pretty amazed at seeing my first bike until I saw the crowd of infected right behind him.

Still, if I said I wasn't laughing while I was running i'd be lying.

I am actually organizing a group, in close cooperation with Dr. Wasteland and his whitelist, to do this exact thing. Shoot me a PM if you are interested in joining the coordinated effort.

id love to get in on this if you have room.. i know my way around cherno and can hit the army medical tents with ease most times

id love to get in on this if you have room.. i know my way around cherno and can hit the army medical tents with ease most times

We always have room. Add me on steam, Dr carebear md

I'd like to be a part of this Team too. But I'd actually like to be a Medic, I'm also a pretty good helicopter (Chances are they will be back) pilot if it came to some kind of heated rescue. I tried to PM you but you've reached the max capacity for messages. PM me? Thanks.

I'd like to be a part of this Team too. But I'd actually like to be a Medic, I'm also a pretty good helicopter (Chances are they will be back) pilot if it came to some kind of heated rescue. I tried to PM you but you've reached the max capacity for messages. PM me? Thanks.

Cleared out some space. Shoot me a friend request over Steam.

End game is death! How quick your skills decide. You not there to live forever, you just a visitor to the island of Chernarus !!! ;)

And eventually death will appear!!! :D

Edited by Itchy

I find myself trying to help out newbies whenever I'm not with my group. It's something I enjoy, be it by sniping zombies that are trying to eat them from far away or by patching them up medic style. I just enjoy the newbies, even if they betray me over half the time. xD

one day I was on shore being chased by a zombie a person shot the zombie chasing me lol