Sign in to follow this  
Liquidator (DayZ)

Spawned to this [video proof]

I just joined DayZ EU2 and this happened

fire everywhere and burnt out cars everywhere why do hackers want to wreck this game yesterday it everyone on a server i was on teleported to a deathmatch i had it on record but could only get the file size down to 165mb so i will only be able to upload that when the internet in my house is not getting used by other people in my house.

Um.... clearly you spawned in Mordor.

I have played for about 2 weeks and never once seen fire in the sky and burnt out cars i have walked up and down the coast line + i spawned at otmel

ah lol sorry mate i just clicked on/slow

Edited by Liquidator

I have played for about 2 weeks and never once seen fire in the sky and burnt out cars i have walked up and down the coast line

Seriously? The Eye of Sauron is just north of Elektro....

I have played for about 2 weeks and never once seen fire in the sky and burnt out cars i have walked up and down the coast line + i spawned at otmel

ah lol sorry mate i just clicked on/slow

I think he was joking lol

But this is a serious issue that needs to be addressed. It's gotten way out of hand and this seems to be happening in nearly every other server now.

aye seriously lads this was nothing compared to what happened yesterday scripters need to get banned hope that the dayz developers get a stand alone version and use a cheat system like vac or punkbuster