Sign in to follow this  
Inglorious

Did you Freeze me out bro?

Finally found a vehicle and it turned out to be a huge mac truck filled to brim with guns. Naturally, I grabbed it and hauled ass away. The server immediately goes down and no longer will allow log on. Coincidence? or did the admin(s) shut the server down when his(their) truck went missing? I'd be pretty infuriated if I miss out on this golden find due to griefing admin.

You would be surprised, every time a server locks down for any reason, someone has this happen to them and they come here with a thread like this. Truth is, there is no way to tell and no way to make sure.

I was told by the admin of the server i play on, that admins can see in the log files at which positions other players logged out.

I'm not surprised that some admins abuse this, it actually happened to me on the server i played before. The clan which set up the server was (or still is) hoarding all vehicles of the map, i've never seen any vehicle until i (we) found their parking spot. First we were wondering why all the cars that we took from them over and over again were gone the next day and parked in their parking spot again.

Now i know why.

On the new server, i see vehicles all over the place. I find them at spawns, i find left vehicles, i see others driving around.

First we were wondering why all the cars that we took from them over and over again were gone the next day and parked in their parking spot again.

just checking you were rembering to save the vehicle when you got out right? other wise server restart warps them to thier last saved position

After getting kicked five times, I changed my name and got away with quite the amount of loot. Inglorious-1 Admin-0

post-65407-0-42370200-1343055630_thumb.jpost-65407-0-99671300-1343055630_thumb.jpost-65407-0-53084800-1343055631_thumb.jpost-65407-0-19221800-1343055632_thumb.j

Edited by Inglorious