Genki Dama

Script kiddies...

So was talking to a once member of my clan on DayZ, who is someone on this forum don't know who, but I hate the way he openly says he uses scripts and hacks. Is there anyway to get the IP off skype?

script.png

Make your own server, or get to one where you know admin well. Call this little bastard to this server. Take logs from the server. Write down his Arma ID, and his IP. Ban him, report him to DayZ, to BIS and BattleEye if possible. Wish you good luck.

No there isn't and I suggest you remove the image as he can be traced by information from that image through skype.

So what if he can be traced, I wouldn't mind someone releasing a few hacks on this scriptkiddies PC. xD

Edited by Hakultair

No there isn't and I suggest you remove the image as he can be traced by information from that image through skype.

And what if he can be? Hackers deserve shit like this...

When you are speaking to him on Skype, open cmd as administrator and type in "netstat -nbt".

A list will pop down of all the current connections. Simply find Skype and his IP address will be there.

When you are speaking to him on Skype, open cmd as administrator and type in "netstat -nbt".

A list will pop down of all the current connections. Simply find Skype and his IP address will be there.

Amidst multiple others.

Use the force and you'll know.

find out where he lives, go to his house, beat the shit out of him, post it on youtube and share the damn link.

Hmmmm...... Let the internet deal with him. He'll find out why script kiddies are hated!

Just because he said he did doesn't actually mean he did it. My god.

Lol...

Even more lame..f**k him and his scripts

• Like 1

Lol...

Even more lame..f**k him and his scripts

yeah that

Last person I met who cheated online ended up having his hand smashed with a hammer. Just saying....