Sign in to follow this  
aesaunic

Are they taking away Bandits?

I don't think the zombie spawns need to be reduced, they just need to have the whole attacking through walls thing fixed.

It would be great if zeds didn't spawn right on top of me, too.

As far as skins go, I don't trust anyone no matter if they are bandit or survivor. I've been shot by as many survivors as bandits. Removing bandit skins isn't going to change my play.

The bandit skin was a stupid way of tagging "murderers" and it wasn't working. The Dev knows that and that's why it's going away.

Personally, I've been shot by way more survivors than bandits so well, you should get my point right? I shoot everyone on sight anyway unless I'm with friends.

If you wanna bitch about the survivor skin....... well cheapskate, it looks great to me because I paid for PMC so I'm not sweating it.

The mod is never going to be split down the middle. You already have a system that tells you how good a player is, but unlike most games where you see a rank, this one you have to use your eyes and understand what type of gear a person has.

Now seeing really pro players will be even easier since if you see someone running around in a uniform an a nice backpack and a decent gun, you know they've been around.

If anything, this is making it much harder. No longer can you just shoot a couple people to get a better skin. You need to actually go looking for stuff and hopefully stumble on a better outfit.

I don't think the zombie spawns need to be reduced' date=' they just need to have the whole attacking through walls thing fixed.

[/quote']

This.

If they are' date=' devs need to **** off. New patch doesn't display humanity and this seems to going in the direction of a carebear romp.

[/quote']

As far as I know, they also want to make it impossible to kill other players and focus on Coop instead.

what?!?!!?

I rather fly solo or find friends. I want that option to kill on sight. Nothing is restricted. Nothing that is what makes this game awesome. If you change that aspect of the game, for me it ruins it. Idk you can co op now its just you can also get shot in the back of the head but that is a risk YOU are willing to take.

I like flying solo. Less people to worry about... But what i like about grouping up is i get to kill people with the firing squad!!!

Once the bandit skins are removed' date=' there'd be no incentive to cooperate with strangers. The only people you can trust are those you actually know outside of the game. The game will pretty much turn into a Call of Duty deathmatch since everyone, EVERYONE, will shoot first and asking questions later.

The bandit skin removal is a horrible idea. There's absolutely no incentive for survivors to work together now. They're removing the ONE thing that's kept so many people from just killing anyone they see. Now there's nothing holding anyone back.

tl;dr, game's going to shit once the skin is removed.

[/quote']

No it wont! MAN UP!!!

atm everyone does shoot first. I was a good survivor once, i let everyone be my friend and all. I had a winnie and a coyote pack (the starting bag) you know me and this random dude share a campfire he told me he was friendly and we were just cookin' all of a sudden he turns to me and shoots my face. He wasnt a bandit neither was i.

Even if the skin is put in or out there will still be backstabbing and people killing there wont be an end to it. Nazi zombies has no backstabbing fyi, which is why nazi zombies is so damn boring...

THATS WHY I LOVE DAYZ FREEDOM!!!

After reading all the posts on this thread... The solution to the no bandit skins problem is easy... everyone should just kill everyone they see on sight, problem solved! I mean that's what it will eventually turn out to be by the time it gets out of Alpha.

They're not going to take away Bandits. Soon we'll be able to loot suits.

In which case, I'm totally down for that.

In my opinion the bandit skin thing was fine, the only problem was that the humanity system was pretty flawed. A good amount of bandits were just people who would shoot first when in obvious danger.

Humanity system is still there, but you cant see it. Why? Because minus humanity level is a competition for some people. My friend HAD -80,000 Humanity. His friends tried to beat him.

Now you cant count points for killing. Just heads. Enjoy.