Sign in to follow this  
death665522

Perma death improvement (SAFE HOUSE IDEA)

This thread is for people who don't like the idea of perma death or like to have a different way around it.

I have an idea how to get rid of perma death, what about if they included a safe house for each individual player/server but able to share with others or have it as a group thing, so that they make their own safe house using different materials like scrap metal, and using their safe houses as a place where they can take their friends whome are dead/unconscious and can be revived at the safe house, but to make it fair, your body can only last for a few hours until you cannot be revived.

of course this would be hard to pull off it someone jumps from server to server so each player/group will be server-locked for only their safe house.

Or

there will be a number of boats by the coast or other large water areas with a dock/habour/small pier, where you can take a boat straight to your safe house or group safe house, but to make sure that it doesn't lag/glitch when you get on the boat, the loading screen appears and take you away to your safe house, which can be on an island or some other various location.

If you have any other suggestions/improvements to add to this thread, then feel free to comment back, but if you like this idea, then forward it to your friends.

The reason dayz is so intense is that you lose your gear on death. Take that out and it's nothing.

• Like 7

This thread is for people who don't like the idea of perma death

I have an idea how to get rid of perma death

Why do you even play DayZ?

Why do you play a permadeath game and then ask for it to be removed?

Do you go to McDonald's and ask them to remove hamburgers from their menu?

perma death +1

sooorrrryyyy, even with a tent set up ive become far more relaxed towards dying. And the fear of dying and losing all your stuff is a vital aspect of ze game.

agree with the other posters i'm afraid. this game needs more community interaction but it also needs permadeath to maintain the tension involved in that interaction

Remove the the heart of DayZ? (Sorry banditos, your second) TACTICAL FACEPALM!

I will pretty much state the exact same as everyone else. Perma death IS the game.... Take that out and its CoD Black Ops with Zombies........