Sign in to follow this  
pixel91

Server hopping gone wrong.

So me and my group were just coming back from a successfull loot run and were on our way back to camp. Me and two others were in our UAZ (I was driving) and our sniper/scout was a little ways behind us on our newly found motorcycle. We were driving towards Grishino on a dirt trail, coming from the east....going west. I spot something on the field to the left, but the vision gets blocked by trees as I drive on...I get on Teamspeak

"Hey guys....I _think_ there's a player in the field...I'm not sure tho...I'm just gonna keep driving."

So I drive and look to the left...sure enough, two players in the field, one with a ghillie. If we stop now, they get a perfect shot...so I stay on the gas. But the two decided to fire anyway, I hear several shots and about the third one hit....me. I drop unconscious...the car rolls out. The other two jump out just as I come to again (after only about a second). I still had my finger on the button...so as soon as I came to, the car sped up again, leaving the other two without cover. I stop after about 30 meters and jump out, running to the other side of the car to bandage. One of my buddies soon joins me and behind us I hear our machinegunner let off a burst. He was silenced by more enemy fire, he was dead. Shot with a DMR.

Me and my buddy are pinned behind the car, I'm down to 4000 blood....but we can't waste time on bloodbags, we have to fight. So we peek up, looking around the car and through the windows. The terrain is heavy...with slopes and berms, covered in foliage. We see them, but they can't see us. So my mate makes a run down the road, about a hundred meters and into some bushes.

I stay behind the car, not wanting to risk my life by getting out. I see the enemies....they're trying a pincer...one moves over the right flank, one tries to hit from the back and left. If they get through, they have me. Suddenly I see the guy on the right drop dead, my mate shot him with his silenced M4, this gives me room to breath and enables me to help my mate get closer to the second guy. My vision was dark, shaky and blurry...so aimed fire was out of the question. I lean around the car and just shoot my FAL into the general direction of the remaining enemy.

My mate used the chance to get closer, moving in and firing. He fires his M4 and hits the guy, driving him back into the foliage. We want to take him down.

"I'm going for Fox's SAW" I yell in TS and make a run to the body of our dead friend. I drop my FAL and pick up the SAW....193 rounds left...I point it towards the enemies last known and start spraying.

Our sniper was now in position in the woods too (wearing a ghillie), but he didn't see the guy. We move in....he's gone...disconnected. We regroup and loot, picking up our dead friend's gear and the loot of the enemy (who, as it turns out, only had a 1911...nothing else, weapon-wise.)

So as I loot, my mate BAEM sees a ghillie suit in the wood and goes in TS

BAEM: "Hey Sven (our sniper) there you are."

Sven: "Yeah man, I got you covered."

BAEM: "Why did you just drop unconscious?"

Sven: "What are you talking about? I'm kneeing here, watching Pixel."

So, as it turned out. The guy we shot at, disconnected. Went on another server, moved to the forest right next to us and logged back in. But he dropped unconscious and was now just laying there, at our mercy. BAEM asked whether he should shoot him. Well of course!

So I expected to hear a few silent shots from an M9SD....but instead I hear nothing and see BAEM shuffling around. Well, the sadistic ass took the M107 out of his backpack....

Now, imagine the face on that poor server hopper, as he is unscious, having the GIANT muzzle of a M107 pointed at his head....

BANG BANG.

Second guy dead, his head mashed by two .50 rounds, fight over.

Lesson learned: If you're gonna server hop, make sure you dont go unconscious. ;)

• Like 13

If you're gonna server hop, quit the game because you don't understand what the essence of DayZ is about.

Glad you killed the guy! And a 50 cal too!

Edited by svefngenglar
  • Like 1

So I expected to hear a few silent shots from an M9SD....but instead I hear nothing and see BAEM shuffling around. Well, the sadistic ass took the M107 out of his backpack....

Now, imagine the face on that poor server hopper, as he is unscious, having the GIANT muzzle of a M107 pointed at his head....

BANG BANG.

God, I love it.

Edited by Tfortacos

Good shit! some guy tried server hopping our group of 4 in a metal warehouse at NWAF. I went upstairs, checked the little room and there he was, laying there defenseless. We all gathered around him, laughing through direct chat while shooting him with AS50, M16, M249, and an M4A1 cco SD! Stupid server hoppers.

10/10 :beans: would read again.