Sign in to follow this  
komoter226@yahoo.co.uk

Underestimation of Lee Enfield

Enfield is a good gun, but it's also overestimated. It doesn't do the damage that people think (or claim) that it does, but it's more than enough. Also damn accurate. I've hit plenty of people with it and it's not a 1 shot kill (at least not always). Hell, I even got credit for a headshot with one (debug monitor) and didn't get the kill.

What damage do you claim it does?

People start this game using their primary weapons Vrs zombies -- Which is a mistake. So in a town vrs zombies, the Lee Enfield is a hilariously bad weapon which will keep a constant flow of zombies coming towards you.

Your primary weapon should always be your PvP gun though and in that the Lee Enfield is a beast. It's slow and the iron sights are a bit clunky but it's mad accurate, long range, ammo isn't an issue, very powerful and at the very least will knock a target out.

Agreed. Enfield is an awesome gun early on. Sound seems to have been reduced on alot of guns though. That added to the reduction of noise inside buildings it seems you can avoid drawing every zed to your location. May have been patched though.

It's not a shotgun, just has a shotgun round symbol for ammo, it actually fires a .44 Henry round and is termed a "repeating rifle".

Of course it's not a shotgun I know that and I'm pretty sure the Lee Enfield accepts .303 British not .44. I said the Winnie is quite quiet for a shotgun. Both the Lee Enfield and Winnie are quite common for a new spawn to find and I prefer the quieter of the two weapons. Try to absorb and understand what you read before replying :)

Edited by ProdigyMD