dvir1225

Error creating Direct3D 9 Graphical engine

hey guys, i need some technical help..

i play dayz through the six launcher or through a shortcut to the beta folder and it works fine, but when i play through one of those i can't play the single player campaign.... the loading gets stuck somewhere :\

the problem is when i try launching the game using the arma2oa.exe file i get the error mentioned in the title.. any ideas? i really wanna try the campaign ><

thanks alot

Use the search bar thereees a topic telling you how to fix it let me find it

I have a similar issue,

DayZ works just fine,but the Combined OPs single player game is screwed,the armoury seems to work ok,but if i start a scenario it loads and i just get an elevated view of the area with no movement or HUD.Only one of the showcase scenarios actually works,but only 4 vehicles spawn.Campaigns just freeze at loading.

I also get the same error mentioned in the title if using the arma2oa.exe so your not alone dude!

Im pretty sure its a beta patch issue,but have no idea what to do.

Edited by Ctrl Alt Defeat

hey guys, i need some technical help..

i play dayz through the six launcher or through a shortcut to the beta folder and it works fine, but when i play through one of those i can't play the single player campaign.... the loading gets stuck somewhere :\

the problem is when i try launching the game using the arma2oa.exe file i get the error mentioned in the title.. any ideas? i really wanna try the campaign ><

thanks alot

I have this problem to dude, if you find out how to fix it, id be grateful if you'd let me know! Thanks!

ok, to play single player you have to disable dayz and maybe the beta as well. if things become a problem there after use your orginal arma2oa.exe if you get an error graphic etc.... you could try copying your arma2oa.exe from the beta folder and go back into the main oa folder and rename the arma2oa.exe that's in there and then paste the exe that you copied into the folder.

I have a similar issue,

DayZ works just fine,but the Combined OPs single player game is screwed,the armoury seems to work ok,but if i start a scenario it loads and i just get an elevated view of the area with no movement or HUD.Only one of the showcase scenarios actually works,but only 4 vehicles spawn.Campaigns just freeze at loading.

I also get the same error mentioned in the title if using the arma2oa.exe so your not alone dude!

Im pretty sure its a beta patch issue,but have no idea what to do.

have you launched combined operations or just arma2oa?

Edited by Inspector_Gadget

Rocket confirmed that SP and such will not work the the DayZ mod active. Just go into your expansions and untick the mod.. that should fix it. I hope so anyways.

yeah, launching the game with the mod deactivated works just fine :)

I can't deactivate mod via game interface - can't launch ArmA:CO via Steam, but when start through beta bat file - can't disable any of the extensions. Should I remove "-mod=@dayz" from bat file first?

Edited by Infineon

i had a similar issue and found a workaround. i launch with dayz commander and what i found out was if you have the option to have the game use steam checked then that might help to cause that error. i had it unchecked at 1st then checked it and was getting that error. i unchecked it and i'm playing now xD