Sign in to follow this  
brandon3443

It was the best of times.It was the worst of times

the night started as usual, spawn in camp, gear up, but something about today was quite peculiar.... the vehicles were missing... i check in with the rest of the guys and it appears our camp was raided while we were away... :/

well, i dont care much for anything in this game, so i shrugged it off and decided to head south with a clan mate to pick someone up. since we dont have vehicles... it seemed we were going to walk.

everything was normal, casually strolling through towns,deading zombies and looking for some quick loot...

Things changed the second i walked on the bridge south out of vybor... i see someone run across the road, i crouch down and get ready

"Probably some scrubs fooling around up north"

as my friend finished his sentence, what appeared to be M240 fire, opened up on us... my heart jumped and i made a run for the safety of... under the bridge. There was no thought put into that initial thought...

I then found myself...stuck under a bridge... realizing i brought 2 grenades with me from the camp, i threw them towards his last known location...hopefully scaring him, which would hopefully lead him to running away.,... was i ever wrong

one of them came down to check if we were still there.... he killed me, but my friend killed him shortly afterwards,

the rest of the fight was narrated through teampseak..

They were a group, were guessing of atleast 4... we deaded 2 of them... then my friend ran off..

what really surprised me was that they didn't combat log... i always find myself in a firefight, and when it gets hairy, they log... but not these guys, not when the first shots were fired, not when explosives were used... not when some people were deaded... it was fun

my hat is off to you, Clan [A-A] on US 386

Edited by Digital Scene
  • Like 3

:3

but deaded.... has just stuck i guess.... i didnt normally say it until i joined my new clan xD