Sign in to follow this  
isw

Small Group Looking for LOCKED Hacker FREE Server US TX

A small group of friends and I are looking for a small private locked hacker free server located in or around Texas US please. PM me to hop on TS3 and meet the gang. Great group of guys here have been pvping with them for over a decade since UO/AC days.

Thanks,

isw

There are no locked servers. It's against the rules. If it is locked, it's breaking the rules and could be blacklisted.

I have a server I can turn private I use it to train my squad but I have TS3 so send over the ip and we will talk.

Well I pay for it and it's 50 per month so I sure as hell would not let it be black listed so I'm leaving it locked.

Well I pay for it and it's 50 per month so I sure as hell would not let it be black listed so I'm leaving it locked.

Everyone pays for a DayZ server. Locking it is against the rules and leads to being blacklisted (and the host will eventually remove it). Assuming you are even talking about DayZ.

Ahh I did not realize you cannot lock the servers. I just saw 30+ locked servers in the Six Projects server list and thought it was the norm. Well, hopefully the hackers will get banned and loose money like they always do and things will go back to normal and none of this will ever matter. Thanks for the info Marik.