Sign in to follow this  
Behemoth (DayZ)

Generators?

Well I have obtained a generator from a camp site which I had raided. After carrying it in my backpack for about thirty minutes I came to asking myself... "What in the hell do I use this for?"

So, what do you use them for? Have you ever come across one and used one?

Can you post a picture of it please. I have never seen one before and would like to know what they look like. Also No idea as of yet, maybe they are needed for something rocket hasn't finished yet. Like underground bases.

Can you post a picture of it please. I have never seen one before and would like to know what they look like. Also No idea as of yet, maybe they are needed for something rocket hasn't finished yet. Like underground bases.

I will attach one tomorrow once I go into game again because I am winding down for the night and about to go to sleep. I have never seen one before myself so I wasn't exactly sure what to do with it. It takes up about six backpack spaces so I really just want to know if it is worthwhile to carry it around or if I should scrap it and use the extra space.

Edited by Behemoth

I will attach one tomorrow once I go into game again because I am winding down for the night and about to go to sleep. I have never seen one before myself so I wasn't exactly sure what to do with it. It takes up about six backpack spaces so I really just want to know if it is worthwhile to carry it around or if I should scrap it and use the extra space.

sell it to freeside? so it doesn't despawn?

sell it to freeside? so it doesn't despawn?

If I cannot find any good use for it then I will pass it on to the next person willing to take it. I don't even need payment if someone wants to lug the big thing around until it is made worthwhile.

If I cannot find any good use for it then I will pass it on to the next person willing to take it. I don't even need payment if someone wants to lug the big thing around until it is made worthwhile.

A generator? We'll buy it. Name your price :D