UsedQtip

TheUsedQtip's New Let's Play

Hey guys, you probably know me as the guy who can't shoot worth shit in his Elektro sniping videos. I blame the DMR but you guys blame my crappy skills. I am making a new Let's Play series by the demand of my viewers. You should check it out and at least give me a shot. If anything, leave some feedback at what you would rather see. The people dictate what I do.

Thanks everyone,

MatthewC (TheUsedQtip)

• Like 1

Pilot episode.

Edited by MatthewC
  • Like 3

^ Still processing, how long left?

Not very, got 3 uploading right now :D I got some really good footage. Must be beginner's luck. Maybe check back in the morning for all 4.

its a trap. again...

processing

This video is currently being processed.

Please check back in a few minutes.

>:(

• Like 1

You should probably not release them all at once.

Well I just wanted to get the series started, i'll probably end up releasing one a day when I get the first uploads out of the way.

Episode 4: Murder.. Again!

Edited by MatthewC
  • Like 2

Hey dude wanna play? I think i saw you when i was on the server.

You had the same gun.

Add me on skype: Guzlordxx or steam: GuzzieZ

I'm in Elektro atm.

• Like 2

Hey dude wanna play? I think i saw you when i was on the server.

You had the same gun.

Add me on skype: Guzlordxx or steam: GuzzieZ

I'm in Elektro atm.

I can't today because I'm going to a water park (woo) but someone else wanted to play with me also. We could do a little trio Tuesday if you would like.

• Like 1

Episode 3: Murder!

Should be done processing in 10 minutes, you guys seriously want to watch it! The explanation of this murder is in the next video.. I swear!

Dude I have been watching all of your vids on all of your posts man. Could you PM me everytime a new vid / post starts please? I dont wanna miss any!

P.S: Think we could play some time? I am very experienced and wont be getting in the way of what you do. PM me back when you see the post :D

EDIT: Yes, that guy would have shot you with that MP5, I mean, nobody goes to an airfield unless they know what they are doing or have a sense of what to do, anybody at an airfield is not to be trusted.

Edited by Dead_Shot

Yeah I'll definitely pm you! Every view counts. And it seems everyone wants to play! I'll see what I can do and set up maybe a viewer playdate. Sound good?

Trying a new format for my Let's Play. Will be up tonight, i'll let you guys vote on what you want. :)

When I was uploading it originally the power shut off in my house and it caused it to become corrupted, is it working fine now though?

When I was uploading it originally the power shut off in my house and it caused it to become corrupted, is it working fine now though?

Would love if someone could confirm! :beans:

Going to be gone till friday afternoon. Will have some viewer session videos up by then!

Just now saw all of these! These are good, but i must say i liked your sniping videos a little more!

• Like 1