Seahawkzpwn

DayZ Color problem

6 posts in this topic

Hey so I just got Dayz today and I'm having a few major issues with the graphics. First off, there are gray dots all over the ground in the start up menu and in game. This has happened since the first time i loaded DayZ. My second issue is that today after logging on for like the 5 or 6th time (not nighttime) I lost all color in game but not at the title screen. Please help. I can't take in-game screenshots because im unsure of how too, but if you tell me how i can attempt to get some photos up.

Ok this might sound silly but a couple of things to watch for - when it rains, it creates small dots on the ground, even if you are inside some buildings. If your blood is low the colours disappear and everything looks greyish, the more hurt you are the more grey it becomes. If this isnt your problem then disregard this response :)

My health is fine, over 10k. As for the dots they are there even without the rain and i have played around with the visual settings quite a bit

Thanks, I figured out the gray dot problem and my colors came back a little bit (still pretty washed though,) thanks for the help :).

Thanks, I figured out the gray dot problem and my colors came back a little bit (still pretty washed though,) thanks for the help :).

How did you solve it? I know someone with this problem too.