motocross

Fort Australia.

Recently I read the Fort Friendly, post. A social experiment, for survivors of creating a fort in Electro or Chern. The social event was a rather successful. I was thinking, why not? Later tonight (Australian Time) I will be joining and travelling to Chern, I was hoping maybe us Aussies could come together and built a fort kinda like the English Counterpart. Australians are known for our strength when faced wit a opposition. I believe that we could do this, what is the point of kill each other? We are Aussie! We have to stick together and help each other. Lets get some pride guys, get our shit together. I want to make a fort and hold it off from zombies and bandits alike. After we set up defences (Wire and sandbags) I'm sure we can make somthing awesome. Trading, medics, training and just general bonding with fellow survivors. I have a mate who plays guitar fluently, i'm sure I could get him on to play through his mic for something to entertain use. Lets stick together guys, and make this a success, don't let our noble nation end up like this shitty killing field that is American servers. If anyone wants to come along, you are more than welcome. Soon I will be getting out of school and deciding my place for this experiment.

My IGN is the same as on the forums, as my steam (MOTOCROSS=DOGGER) Add me if you want and hit me up if you're coming.

Cheers - Moto

• Like 4

Me and a small group of people are trying to create a DayZ "police force" (http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F42919-law-to-lawless-lands%2F) and I'm so glad to see other good guys here, working to make the game and the community better for everybody (even the bandits). Hope that Fort Australia is a great success - if you guys are interested in working for law enforcement, PM me.

-Oldtribe

• Like 1

There were a few add's, but no real action was taken due to it being to dark and not enough support, I am hoping however to try to make this happen on the weekend, I will be getting 6 or so mates to come into town ad help make this happen. If anyone reads this and wants to come help just add me. Names on the OP.

Yeah keen as zombie bait... Coz thats how I feel some times! Anyway I'll be in on this fort building, I'm willing to help however I can? I have TS3 if thats helps?

• Like 1

Clan 97ADU based on AU27 is doing something similar we have around 15-20 members and are slowly growing, we are awaiting our acceptance into the coalition (http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/73671-the-coalition-changing-the-culture-of-dayz/page__hl__%20the%20%20coalition) and are currently fortifying our base of operation, send me a pm if you are interested

Yeah keen as zombie bait... Coz thats how I feel some times! Anyway I'll be in on this fort building, I'm willing to help however I can? I have TS3 if thats helps?

Haha Kryto, who needs Fort Australia when we have Fort Bro's. It was a good weekend.
  • Like 1

I'm keen, before the communication break down (chat restrictions) came it was easy to identify yourself as friendly but that is no more and survivors kill each other as soon as they see one another especially in electro.