Malhiem

Day Z - Stuck in final loading screen

Hi all,

So ever since last night, I've been encountering this problem... I would load into the lobby and join the game. The game would then do the second loading sequence in which you get the ARMA screenshot of a hangar and what not... the loading bar goes by slowly but finally loads.

Then the screen goes into "Loading" but does not do anything else. Any solutions to this problem?

Im having the exact same problem as Malhiem at the moment. Ever since last night i could not join Any due to the loading screen being stuck. I have tripple checked for every type of update and im sure malhiem has done the same.

Hello Malhiem,

Are you using Six Launcher to launch/update the game?

If you are and this isn't helping, then please try updating to the latest official Arma 2 Beta build. ( http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php/ ) 95208 in the green box at the top.

Has anything changed since you were last able to connect?

Hi Honeypuff,

I am using SixLauncher and it verifies/updates before I can join any lobby. This problem began some time after I finished playing at noon on Saturday.

I tried connecting to play tonight but nothing has changed. I think I'm running on 95208 if SixLauncher auto updates.

Edited by Malhiem

Hi Malhiem,

If you figure out a way to fix this bug/problem please post what you did in order for it to work. Deprivation oh DayZ is too harsh for my well being. Thanks dude

Edited by SpareChange

same here. Can't connect to servers. It acts like it's about to finish loading but then gives me a black screen with the word "loading" in the center. I let it sit like that for about 20 mins before giving up. Was working fine all day until around 2pm est. No obvious changes and it goes for all servers.

Refuses to let me into any server.

Exact same problem. I always get stuck on the loading screen with a full bar. I'm running the latest patch (95208) with BattlEye at the latest as well, and still nothing. Either I get stuck on the loading screen, or I get an error message telling me that I've been kicked because my client wasn't responding. I'd use something like SixLauncher or DayZ Commander except that they crash whenever I try to run them.

Furthest I've gotten before I've been kicked or stuck on the loading screen is the "Waiting for character to create" screen.

For those of you having this problem... have you tried logging into servers that are running beta patches below 95208? My buddy is having this exact problem, and he for whatever reason is able to actually get into servers running beta's below the 95208 line... when he does get into servers that aren't running 95208 he has his full kit, DMR, NVG's, etc. (a nice kit) but at one point he actually got past the loading screen for the 95208 server, and he loads in as a fresh spawn on the beach.

For those of you having this problem... have you tried logging into servers that are running beta patches below 95208? My buddy is having this exact problem, and he for whatever reason is able to actually get into servers running beta's below the 95208 line... when he does get into servers that aren't running 95208 he has his full kit, DMR, NVG's, etc. (a nice kit) but at one point he actually got past the loading screen for the 95208 server, and he loads in as a fresh spawn on the beach.

Thanks, this bit of advice lets me get past the loading screen. However, then I get kicked by the server with this message:

You have been kicked from the server (BattlEye: Client not responding)

If anyone is able to help me past this error message, I'd gladly appreciate it. I'm pretty sure this is the only thing keeping me back from playing Day Z now.

Thanks, this bit of advice lets me get past the loading screen. However, then I get kicked by the server with this message:

You have been kicked from the server (BattlEye: Client not responding)

If anyone is able to help me past this error message, I'd gladly appreciate it. I'm pretty sure this is the only thing keeping me back from playing Day Z now.

My buddy was getting the same BattlEye kick messages... he's tried everything (and I mean literally EVERYTHING) to reset his BattlEye, to make sure his Arma and DayZ are set up properly... I dont know man. I gave him all the instructions for how to play, so his setup is EXACTLY like mine, but I can play on that server and he cannot.

I really don't get it.

Hey guys, i was playing DayZ totally fine on my 64 bit win7 ultimate system, with specs of:

Intel core quad q8300 4x23xx Mhz

Ati hd 4890 1gb

Kingston HyperX 2x1gb 1066Mhz

Now, a hour ago, my pre-ordered other Kingston HyperX 2x1gb 1066Mhz kit arrived, and i installed it into my computer.

Since that, I can not join the same server I was playing on before, but I can do everything else on my PC, play any other game, and so on. Please help!

Problem in long description:

I join a server, everything loads, map loads, server files load. Then the last "Loading" comes up, with a black screen, and does NOT pass

It's the loading screen after which your character should get spawned, and all I changed was memory inside my PC, which works :/

Screen:

96678760.png

Update:

I can join other servers, and also re-connect to other servers, but I can not join back to the server i made progress on :/ - Will try that again soon, also note, I haven't changed anything ( tried resolution, compatibility, right now it works with original settings )

Edited by FatFish025

Interesting to hear. As of today, I still cannot access the server I normally play on. Does the update fix this?

I'm having this problem as well. I think it has something to do with BattlEye as I can join non-BE servers almost instantly.

I get stuck on the loading screen on non-BE servers, but on normal BE servers I can get past the final loading screen. Right after getting past it, I get kicked.

Would the OS have anything to do with it? I'm thinking of upgrading to Windows 7, as I don't think XP is cutting it.

Also, does Six Launcher or Six Updater run on XP, or do I need Vista/Windows 7?

Are any of you that cannot get past the loading screen wearing camo or ghillie clothing?

I am wearing a ghillie suit this started about two days ago ive tried every solution can seem to find any that work though

i had the same problem

update battleye and make sure you download the second 2 files not the top2 for arma,

1.164 will not load on a server using 1.165

took me well over 8 hours to figure it out for myself

I also have this problem only on some servers, I can join my clans 95208 server and it says im running 1.165 when I join lobby but when I try to log onto the server where my tents are at (95208, 1.165 once again) I get this problem. wtf?

Are any of you that cannot get past the loading screen wearing camo or ghillie clothing?

Ghillie suit here. Same with my friend who has the same problem.

Edited by dromag67

I got a ghillie suit here man.