Sign in to follow this  
Lith

Hackers are ruining this game...

Anyone else's servers getting raped with hackers almost 24/7 now? Almost unbearable to play on my own server. I'm probably going to lock and go private or take it down altogether. I refuse to accept being hack killed over and over on my OWN server.

Edited by Lith
  • Like 2

Yep it's overkill now, it's not rare anymore, every other server has some skiddie spawnin' shit.

Edited by MessHall

Anyone else's servers getting raped with hackers almost 24/7 now? Almost unbearable to play on my own server. I'm probably going to lock and go private or take it down altogether. I refuse to accept being hack killed over and over on my OWN server.

Hackers have ruined a lot of games.

they are not really hackers though "skiddies" is what they really are.

Copy n paste jobs.

Hackers have ruined a lot of games.

Most games are easier to detect and ban them from. There's no spectate in DayZ or even kill message. It's hope you catch their name with name tags on and shoot in the dark.

Hackers are in every game get over it, its just a game

Yes, but some of like to enjoy our game without getting hacked to hell and mowed down by a heli. I love playing, death doesn't bother me one bit, but when I get killed by a hacker it really turns me off of the game for a bit.

You'd feel different if you paid for a server smart one.

Edited by Shy Guy Sterlok
  • Like 1

Cute. I'm guessing you're one of them?

• Like 1

Cute. I'm guessing you're one of them?

Nah, he may just be a troll trying to get under your skin. Some people think that people take a game to seriously, but when you host a server and feed a money to it ever month it is a shame to see it ruined.

I understand that. Just assumed someone couldn't be so ignorant. I know there's hackers in just about every game. The tools for detection in this game are so subpar to the norm that it's devastating. At least in most others it's easily proven by spectating or simply seeing a scoreboard.

In this game your entire server gets nuked and you have no idea who did it.

hi,

Yes, but some of like to enjoy our game without getting hacked to hell and mowed down by a heli. I love playing, death doesn't bother me one bit, but when I get killed by a hacker it really turns me off of the game for a bit.

Agree. Yesterday entire server was teleported in the middle of a hackers group with hatchet and slaughtered. I was pissed off to die like that.

So what? We shut our mouth and let hackers do what they want?

Of course there's hackers in every game but it becomes unbearable. Hackers rule the game now and they will ruin it if nothing is done.

The worst thing is server admins haven't the tools to defend themself. It is now a priority for DayZ team to help server admins to catch hackers and ban them.

cya.

Nikiller.

• Like 1

Maybe an admin ESP or some way admins can detect players if they all start moving to one place.

Friend and I have been playing DAYZ a few days. But, the last few days hackers have been raping us. Portaling us around the game and then shooting us or dumping us in the ocean. Just now a hacker totally invisible killed my friend and I. I could see his name just for a second before I died but no body. "GingerNinja" on server: US124 (No Space). I have 5 good friends I have been gaming with for over a decade now on my TS3 server and we would love to join a private server. Just the 5 of us. Please PM if Interested.