hello everyone, i just excperienced a glitch that killed me twice. I cannot bandage myself, i cannot drink or eat food because the scroll is not working. Anyone else having these problems?

Disclaimer;

IVE READ THE PATCH NOTES.

Right clicking food in my inventory yields no results.

Rightclicking food in my pack yields no results.

Rightclicking food in the gear menu but on the floor yields no results.

Clearly, bugged.

Right click the item in your inventory ! That's a new feature :)

EDIT: Wow, Epic Ninja'd, should posted sooner.

Well, we're fucked.

I don't know why the mod closed the other thread when this game breaking bug ruined my game.

Unable to right click any item. A friend was bleeding out and he couldn't bandage himself. Since the scroll menu was taken out, I had to watch him bleed to death.

I try to stay away from forums, but this is obviously giving me a fuck.

Good point though, how would you bandage someone else now?

I cannot right click anything, cannot eat, cannot drink, and cannot bandage. About to lose an entire play through to this retarded fucking patch. The other menu was better. Also how are we suppose to use blood bags now? I assume it makes them useless.

Yeah, like the scroll wheel menu system much better :(

Your missing the DayZ_Equip file with the updated Right Click.

i am going to miss the scroll wheel :(

if possible it would be amazing if you could bind the item to a key :0

Think about it developers :)

This makes me RAGE. When the first thing people do is go on the forums and talk about glitches. Not that they would actually READ the patch notes... You know, the major interface changes that have been talked about.

This makes me RAGE. When the first thing people do is go on the forums and talk about glitches. Not that they would actually READ the patch notes... You know' date=' the major interface changes that have been talked about.

[/quote']

Some people are actually bugged, and have read the changes.

Yeah' date=' like the scroll wheel menu system much better :(

[/quote']

agreed less complicated and simple more relalistic , in real life you would not just pull out a character menu and right click heal your self , no in real life you would have to scroll down and shoot yourself because you are in to much pain

Just gave blood to someone - It's all done on the mouse wheel. I'd assume bandaging and morphine etc. is too.

I don't mind food/drink being done via R Click, but bandages are an item you're rarely not in a rush to use

Managed to fix not being able to right click anything by re-installing DayZ completely. (Delete, Launch commands deleted, steam file check, reinstall).

However there is still an issue with how we use Co-Op items.

I cannot right click anything' date=' cannot eat, cannot drink, and cannot bandage. About to lose an entire play through to this retarded fucking patch. The other menu was better. Also how are we suppose to use blood bags now? I assume it makes them useless.

[/quote']

This is alpha so stop complaining.

Now, try documenting exactly the processes you are doing, since this obviously doesn't impact everyone and most people don't have any problem.

- Are the items in your bag or in your main inventory?

- Have you tried dropping them all, picking them back up again.

- Are you sure you are using the very latest files?

- Does this still happen if you log out and back in, even across different servers? (make sure they are using the latest patch as well).

- Do you have any mouse tool up and running that might interfere with right clicking?

- Are you playing in windowed mode or fullscreen?

- Did you remap any keys? If so, try to revert to default, log out, back in and try again.

Hmmmmm how do we bandage other players :D. I love the R click feature. No more accidentally eating/drinking.

>Go to click open door

>Open door menu disappears

>hit drink water

>FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

BUG: Entering the ocean crashes GPU driver now on Nvidia card.

I say crash, you can tell the game is running, just monitor goes black. Have to alt tab and close program. I am currently stuck in the ocean, everytime i log on, it just does it right away.

Maybe changes to filling water bottle in ocean caused it?

GTX 580 SLI cards fyi.