CHOSENMARINE

To many guns?

I agree with what a lot of people here are saying, high end military weapons are too common. They should only be found at a couple specific locations, like the airfield. I didn't make this topic because I'm tired of dying, I made it because one quick trip to the barrack or any of the thousands of deer stands will grant you one of the best weapons available. Maybe we just need more likely weapons that could be spawned, such as shotguns, AK variants, and other low grade firearms in stead of finding M4's and FAL's so easily.

Think About DayZ this way; every single zombie was at some point a survivor, that's why you find Mak mags and Cans of Food on dead Z's.

Typically if there are 50 survivor in the area, there are thousands and thousands (don't know the pop) that had guns before, there were military bases.

IMO, most military guns are only a problem, cus the stats need to be saved, but there would be alot of guns in general if you could get your hands on them.

But the zombies weren't just survivors like you or me, they were civilians, farmers, and towns people. If you were to take 100 people (randomly chosen) from a post soviet area - most being farmers - do you think they would really be packing that kind of heat? ESPECIALLY not M4's and M16's. Also, consider the economic condition of the country before this happened, people wouldn't be in such a huge rush to spend money on guns.