Sign in to follow this  
TTGNYY

Delerious Admin Abuse

On server US376 the admin AKA Delerious along with a friend named: Hadden were driving away with our truck we had. As we chased them they went up on top of Skalka where they stop. when I got up there with my 3 buddies the which came up from the other side of the hill, the trucks disappeared out of nowhere, and when I got close to the guys I was flung into the air and killed.

• Like 2

That is what you call a Script kiddie. Not an Admin.

Edited by Dez.

Either way Dez, it was Delerious or his friend exploiting in some way. He also had *Admin* next to his ping, so he is admin.

Edited by Mulleens
  • Like 2

i was with him when it happened, i saw our trucks at Skalka and i saw their names (Delerious and Hadden) in them. when we came up the hill their names were still there for about a minute but the trucks were gone. Also earlier in the same server while i was playing, all of a suddon i was teleported to electro and there was a minefield of bear traps around me, when i started walking through i was shot and killed from an unknown shooter,(probably Delerious).

It said Admin next to his name in the lobby.
  • Like 1

I was on skype while this happened, and i belive this was not a part of the normal DayZ. also the trucks did vanish into the air and my friend "TTGNYY" dissapeared and fell from the air and died. also it said admin next to delerious's name.

• Like 1

Umm, that did not happen rofl. I stole your 3 vehicles with my buds. If the admins would like my server logs they are welcome to them. Way to be a sore loser and cry hack. By the By, I guess Ebbatan (sp) was in your group as I shot him near the vehicles when I was running back to snag the other two with a buddy; however I did not see you other guys. I am guessing one of you is Josh, as they wanted to vote kick me.

I see no Proof here.

Come back with something solid and I'll open up the Thread.

Delerious, it might be an idea to prepare those files.

Locked.

Problem: PM.