Sign in to follow this  
ryahn

HFB Server Customers - Server Restarts

I am glad YOU have not had an issue since then, we have, learn to accept that others experience is different than yours.

When I see that posted, rather than "my hive is out of date" I will do so.

I'm just your typical fat lazy RICH American. I lose that much money in my couch cushions everytime I sit down, which is alot, remember I'm a typical fat lazy American with more money than brains.

I don't need to rely on royalty checks from a month old start up company that is already going under.

I'm RICH.

When I see that posted, rather than "my hive is out of date" I will do so.

I know two things:

1 "my hive is out of date"

2 you're a moron

Edited by wesmacker

I'm just your typical fat lazy RICH American. I lose that much money in my couch cushions everytime I sit down, which is alot, remember I'm a typical fat lazy American with more money than brains.

I don't need to rely on royalty checks from a month old start up company that is already going under.

I'm RICH.

When you hear that next helicopter... it may not be one, so be ready to jump into the next local bush or under the bed...

Sorry everyone here, it all went sour when rbosse decided to speak for HFB. I'll apologize for him because I know he will not.

Sadly I didn't help because I couldn't resist trolling the fanboi. I did however make some valid points during all of this.

Peace.

Keep us updated HFB.

I'm out. Going to play dayz on a sever that actually works, not mine, it's paid for but it doesn't work.

Any good server suggestions?

Edited by chisel
  • Like 1

a ETA on when the server will be up?

You did, that they are possibly an EA sabotage, that I secretly work for them.... and I apparently collect royalty checks :) I got trolled hard. But I get royalty checks, and they get more money and you lose yours... it's a win win situation all around!

All the servers should be back up. If they are still down, please put in a ticket and we will do a power cycle on them

how bout someone get a little focus....and punch up US 651 and see what the hold up is.

All the servers should be back up. If they are still down, please put in a ticket and we will do a power cycle on them

How is the hive update going? US 560 still get whacked by the desync.

rbosse you said you were having no issues?

+

HFB says the hive IS UP TO DATE

Edited by wesmacker

How is the hive update going? US 560 still get whacked by the desync.

We cant control the desync

The HIVE is the central database every DayZ server has to connect to in order to get player information (location/items/ect.) as well as vehicle/tent data.

When the HIVE is having issues, servers suffer because the server has to wait for a response from the HIVE before it can continue.

Haven't had issues on our server since 95208... I'm suspecting I'm that kid? Man, I don't have a clue why I get into it with people (yeah I referred to you as people rather than kids) on forums. I'll learn someday.

No issues since 95208?

Cpt contradiction

I was just under the assumption that people are complaining about the hive and you stated there was an update that was applied. It's odd that some of your servers aren't having issues yet ours is....

The HIVE is the central database every DayZ server has to connect to in order to get player information (location/items/ect.) as well as vehicle/tent data.

When the HIVE is having issues, servers suffer because the server has to wait for a response from the HIVE before it can continue.

You need to redownload the package that includes the @hive folder and replace that.

No issues since 95208?

Cpt contradiction

Ahh you caught me, should have used until instead of since... thanks for that.

Edited by rbosse

Please do not give HFB and this moron your $

us 455 isnt up

Please try checking your control panel and restart it. If this does not fix it. Then put in a ticket and I will see what I can do

I was just under the assumption that people are complaining about the hive and you stated there was an update that was applied. It's odd that some of your servers aren't having issues yet ours is....

The updates were not during this restart. The updates will be coming after the hardware is upgraded.

Edited by Ryahn

You need to redownload the package that includes the @hive folder and replace that.

Just quoting myself just in case it got lost in the wild.

• Like 2