fernando201198

Level up,Colonies,Life Regen

...realized that my four hours were thrown in the trash because I did not win anything with my investment in the game

when you play football, basketball or whatever and lose the game do you win anything with your investment in the game?

Wow... Sounds like your ideas suck!

Want an easy game? go play something else. Finally we have a hardcore "realistic" game that makes sense, except the zombie part. ^_^

Though I would like to be able doing a blood transfusion to myself.

Well some of these suggestions might seem that they would be a good idea to implement into Dayz. Most of them would kind of ruin the charm that makes Dayz so interesting and fun. One of the reasons dayz is fun is their are no skills except the skill of the player. Also colonies are kind of already implemented in the form of camps(not really but it is a start) and that kind of general idea is going to be implemented later on(it may not be like that but something along those lines). Finally the blood system is fine as it is and though blood does regenerate in real life it would be to slowly to make any sort of difference. Having blood regenerate in a short matter of time like this would completely remove the need for teamwork and cooperation(something that is essential in real life situations like this) and remove the need for bloodbags.

I think levelling up and implementing skills takes away from what makes Dayz...well, DayZ.

I've been thinking about blood regen lately and how it could be implemented effectively. I know it needs to be extremely slow to stop the game from changing too much but I think it should be there. Basically, what I'm thinking right now is regenerating about 1k blood over the course of 24 hours (real time of course, not in game time). Obviously this needs to be time spent in-game so you can't just log off for a few days and come back at full blood, but I'm not actually sure this is possible. I'm half expecting to get flamed for this, as I know a lot of players are against blood regen, but I would really appreciate some constructive criticism.