fernando201198

Level up,Colonies,Life Regen

After 4 hours of play ... various weapons and food to survive for another few hours, I am killed by a player while scouring a fire station, and realized that my four hours were thrown in the trash because I did not win anything with my investment in the game.and to stop this feeling of lost hours, I would like to see implemented in the game, gain experience and level increase, nothing that would change the PvP, but in relation to kill zombies and escape some of them ... suggestions of skills would be:

-resistance - nothing but decrease the damage caused by zombies and resistance to disease.

-Agility - increase the running speed and movements such as squatting, lifting, swimming, climbing stairs, jumping ...

luck - would increase the probability of finding items melhores.mas think it would be difficult to implement in the game because it would affect the entire server that the player is.

-disguise - the higher the level of disguise harder zombies detect the player and easier for the player to deviate from the zombies

these are my suggestions skills. you gain experience by killing zombies and playing time. and for each murder of players that are not bandits lose a lot of experience, and if you kill a bandit will gain a good amount of EXPERIENCE.

My second suggestion would be the formation of colonies, like a clan, you could invite people to a shelter and gather resources for their colony and could have war colonies also (it seems kind of crazy but it would be nice) and the colony that won win the resources of the enemy colony

My third suggestion would be life regen, depending on the difficulty level of the server more lives would be regenerated

* recruit - regenerates 3 life per second

* Regular - regenerates 2 life per second

* expert - regenerate 1 life per second

* veteran- no life regen

and these are my suggestions!

:)

Its fine the way it is IMO. If you havent learned how to avoid zombies by now you are doing something wrong :P

This is terrible and you are terrible. The fact that you just threw four hours away means that your life is worth something and needs to be protected. Don't try to turn DayZ into a standard MMORPG. It stands to reason that you would become more fit as you continued to run more, more healthy if you continued to eat better etc, so I'd be alright with your character becoming fitter/stronger/weaker/unhealthy based on a number of things as long as that died with you when you died. The entire point of this is permanent death.

Life regen is also terrible. This is not COD. You've been playing for four hours, I'm not sure you're qualified to make suggestions yet. The game is supposed to be unforgiving, violent and deadly, and permanent death is supposed to mean that death is final. I do not think you want to be playing DZ, perhaps Left 4 Dead is more up your alley.

Edited by chhopsky

I hear another developer is making an mmo that might be more to your liking. The very thing I like about losing everything in dayz and starting over is it makes the gear grind part of the game have meaning. Surviving in this game is the reward, better equipment just helps you do it longer. Your four hours were only wasted if you learned nothing that could be applied to your next survival attempt. Level up and regenerate on your own, please do not ask the developer to factor it into the game for you.

• Like 1

Sorry buddy you are wasting your time expressing how to make the game appeal to the masses. This game is not designed to be fun, it is strictly kill or be killed survival with some zombies thrown in the mix.

Yeah this idea just supports players with more playtime and is yet another blow to new players. people with a decent sniper set up are already beefy enough, but could you imagine them with all these buffs? sorry, but this will never work effectively in DayZ

also the blood regen would be crazy. 1 blood regen per second? do you have any idea how fast that is? 4 blood regen a minuit would be more effective.

Edited by GexAlmighty

its already exist in DayZ:

there is 2 levels already in game:

Cheaters - god mod, teleport, any weapons

Survivors - trying to play DayZ

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Why? You know your blood will 'regenerate' in real life, don't you?

I was just thinking the same... So this should already be a feature, but not to be imbalanced, it should regen really slooooooowly, but still regen...

Other than that suggestion, the other things are really far away from this game concept.

Regardless of that, I don't think something like that would fit into a hardcore survival mod which is what Day Z is.

In my opinion hunting and blood transfusions are fine game mechanics to get blood back and it should stay that way.

Do you know how long it actually takes for blood lost to be fully recuperated?

It works out to be ~1.3 blood per hour btw

Edited by KnT47r

4 blood a second is 240 blood a minute...you'd recharge all of your blood in a less than an hour...

Meh.

1 blood a second would recharge all of your blood in three and a half hours....

Between leveling up and tents, I don't think anyone is taking this whole permadeath idea that seriously.

On a side note, it takes about 3 hours in the game to starve to death. It takes three weeks in real life. It takes 4-6 weeks to regenerate a pint of blood, so that would translate into 4-6 hours of game time to regenerate 10% of your blood.

If 40% of blood loss = death, then 12000 blood = 40% of your overall blood. This means 10% of blood lost would be 3000 blood. So it would take about 4-6 hours to recharge 3000 blood, or .21-.14 blood per second. We're talking about 16-24 hours of game time to recharge your blood from the brink of death by blood loss.

Just saying...

Edited by BazBake

Why the fuck would you like to remove the most awesome feature of this game, permadeath? Go back to playing some MMO like WoW or something it prolly suits you better (I'm not saying that as an insult WoW was actually a good game ones).

New game coming out called that other game. Thats what your looking for. OMG I CANT SAY W@rZ on the forums hahahaha it comez up as "that other game"

Edited by TheGrapist18

After 4 hours of play ... various weapons and food to survive for another few hours, I am killed by a player while scouring a fire station, and realized that my four hours were thrown in the trash because I did not win anything with my investment in the game.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

Die in a firehouse.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

Reveal to other forum members that you don't understand DayZ.

Do you feel better now?

• Like 1