Sign in to follow this  
TimTams

Getting loot

Hi all,

So - am I doing it wrong? I've been camping around the barracks for like a whole day now, nobody else has even been here, I removed all the items and put them on corpses but it seems only chemlights, flares, AKMs and M16's are spawning. Isn't there supposed to be valuable shit like NVG's, useful ammo and rare weapons?

I know the barracks are supposed to be the high value military spawn but I get better stuff at Stary Sobor

Cheers

Tim

What barracks? There are alot of them.

Besides, we're talking about RARE weapons. That means that is it hard to find as a drop.

Working as intended.

Just unlucky nvgs spawn in barracks 0.11% percent of time. Not very often :(

I've never found nvgs or a gps at the barracks an farmed them for hours, your better off searching heli crash sites after a reset. But yeah they do spawn some of the rarest loot. Have a look at a loot table for specific weapons, some are only found at crash sites.

Edited by Criminal

I understand that items are supposed to be rare but why so rare? I have a full time job, I don't exactly get to sit on my ass 24/7 waiting for shit to spawn. Not only that it's difficult enough as it is to hang around the barracks without getting shot

This needs to be fixed IMO I'm not giving up my social life to play this game

What barracks? There are alot of them.

Actually only two.

Untitled-4.png

I understand that items are supposed to be rare but why so rare? I have a full time job, I don't exactly get to sit on my ass 24/7 waiting for shit to spawn. Not only that it's difficult enough as it is to hang around the barracks without getting shot

This needs to be fixed IMO I'm not giving up my social life to play this game

Actually only two.

He never said "NW Airfield" he just mentioned barracks. That could of been at any military outpost.

He never said "NW Airfield" he just mentioned barracks. That could of been at any military outpost.

There are only two barracks buildings, and both of them are at northwest airfield.

If he meant military spawns in general, it could be many different places. But the only way to find NVG's is at northwest airfield barracks buildings.

Oh, and Heli Crashes.

Edited by Deviant

i am having the same problem and since it is just me and some times a friend securing a vehicle to search for heli sites is sort of rough

I've never found a pair of nvg's that weren't on a body.. The rare items are common now on people from all the duped and hacked ones going around. They still only have a low chance to spawn.

Play Lingor if your super serious about getting your gear quicker there are a tad more military spawns on that map.

There's only 2 barracks, and it's still a tiny chance that anything rare will spawn, I prefer to just hop servers and loot, then go back to by home server and stash it ^_^

Found one legit set in four months. Northern most barracks, didn't even loot it..walked in and helloooo bayyyyyyby!