Sign in to follow this  
Landuin

* [FIXED?] Too many zombies for the Carebears to be able to play

* [FIXED?] Too many zombies for the Carebears to be able to play

The game could really use fewer logins tbh.

Now there's going to be a lot fewer zeds you nincomfuckingpoops.

Too many carebears were complaining about the amount of zombies and how fast they respawned. Rocket either decreased the number of initials, or decreased their respawn rates.

Bummer, I thought it was quite good before.

However, with increased sight for Zs it may balance out fine

I'd also like to know whether this means overall zombie population decreased or whether he's referring to the crazy 'zombie spawn infront of you proning LOL' issue that was occurring regularly.

I'd also like to know whether this means overall zombie population decreased or whether he's referring to the crazy 'zombie spawn infront of you proning LOL' issue that was occurring regularly.

The only thing that bugged me about zombie spawns was that they'd sometimes spawn again after exiting a house. I mean, I just cleared out this town, why is there another horde here five minutes later?

The only thing that bugged me about zombie spawns was that they'd sometimes spawn again after exiting a house. I mean' date=' I just cleared out this town, why is there another horde here five minutes later?

[/quote']

This, definitely. I don't think anybody had too much of an issue with the increase zombie spawns in and of themselves, it's the fact that they would continuously respawn while you're clearing out a town that pisses people off.

The only thing that bugged me about zombie spawns was that they'd sometimes spawn again after exiting a house. I mean' date=' I just cleared out this town, why is there another horde here five minutes later?

[/quote']

Id think 1-2 waves after initial gunfire should be appropriate to simulate zombies coming out of the houses of the non-enterable buildings... After that however, the respawns should be about 10-20 minutes.

Probably slower zombie spawn rate and zombies not spawning in such and such area around the player...

Soooo if a zombie spawns right in front of you after you killed it five minutes ago you're a "carebear"? Nice logic.

Also I do hope it has to with zombie spawn rate and not the actual amount of zombies.

Soooo if a zombie spawns right in front of you after you killed it five minutes ago you're a "carebear"? Nice logic.

Also I do hope it has to with zombie spawn rate and not the actual amount of zombies.

I'm with you, as soon as someone types"carebear" I stop reading their post and/or taking them seriously.

If the zeds no longer spawn right on top of me and insta-agroo then I am a happy camper. If they also respawn slower BUT were as numerous as before that would be fine with me. Every now and then its good to be backed into a corner and fight with everything you have...