Sign in to follow this  
JustThatEpic

I got incredibly lucky today...

I was playing on US 173 today, and I had just looted the supermarket and found a revolver, tons of food, binoculars, and an Alice backpack. I continue my journey, and I attempt to loot the church in Cherno. Found some more ammo for my revolver, more food, flares, etc.

I find this thing on the ground called a "Czech Pouch". Thinking that this pouch would be something I'd be able to wear around my waist like a fanny pack, I pick it up. I realize that it's just a 6 slot backpack... and suddenly... the server restarts.

I sit there with my jaw on my desk thinking Oh congratulations genius, not only did you just lose your amazing alice pack, you lost a whole ton of food, water, and ammo.

Thank god when I got back on the server, my alice pack was still there. I don't know why, but I'm honestly not complaining.

And then comes a hacker who blows up cherno, and I luckily am in the fire station, which is really the only building he chose not to touch.

So, I got lucky twice today in my run in DayZ, more than most times.

Great...

didn't really need to make a thread though

You jealous piece of candy.

Edited by Detta

I think the luckiest I ever got was running into a building and finding an AFK player with an alice pack and an enfield rifle with 3 mags. Took him down with an axe and got out of there quickly. I didn't even see the player at first, if he was there he would of shot me and I'd be like wtfffffffffffffffffff.

But any who. You lucky SOB.