Sign in to follow this  
Semil

US153 Hacking

Today there was a script kiddie on US153. He is most likely still there. Me and three of my friends were on the server in three different locations across the map (two were grouped up)

This happened on 7/22 around 17:40 EST.

All four of us, at slightly different times were teleported somewhere to the beach, where a script kiddie in a gillie suit was laying on the floor shooting people at point blank range. I shot him and it did no damage. A few minutes later the two grouped up guys from my group were teleported to him as well. One of them was able to kill him, the other was killed. His name was TTL>>DJMickey or something along those lines. He respawned immediately and killed one of my friends again. The same guy who killed him the first time was able to kill him a second. Then several more people teleported in and killed the remaining friend.

No video proof. If that means this thread gets ignored, so be it. A lot of people on that server got teleported there as well. Perhaps they can confirm this.

*EDIT* The name of the player was TTL>> Dj_Mickey

There was also TTL>>Anzu, TTL>>Panic and TTL>>Z

I am unsure if the other three were hacking or not, as no one was able to kill the other three hackers on the beach, and thus we don't know their names.

Edited by Semil

Hey, I was there when this happened but did not witness it first hand. I was on TeamSpeak with all those TTL guys and they told me that they were getting teleported to an ambush point where 3 players were killing ppl. I backed out to lobby as soon as I heard this and started monitor logs and watching the player list. I ended up banning the 3 people who we THINK were involved, but I'm not 100% sure we got all the right people. One of my buddies got screenshots of the ambush spot where a pile of dead players were, I hope to post it up here soon. If you have any further info please post it on this thread:

http://dayzmod.com/f...st/#entry397999

Also, I can vouch for all those TTL>> guys you mentioned and none of them were cheating/hacking.

Edited by anzu
  • Like 1

I was on the beach with my buddy DJMikey when someone teleported behind him and I shot the guy that teleported behind him. Our friends were talking about being teleported to a location and killed and then DJMikey disappeared and was killed then I was teleported to a spot with a ton of bodies on the ground and killed.

DJMikey wasn't the hacker he was my partner. We were taken away and killed and kept getting griefed after ever respawn.

My name is TTL>>Z

UPDATE: All of our gear is gone, everything including all our tents and vehicles. FUN TIMES!!!!

Edited by zombies
  • Like 1

I used to play on 153 a lot because it is a solid server and admins (like anzu) are on a LOT. I would just like to say that I think that they had nothing to do with it even though that is obviously complete speculation on my part. Only reason I don't play there anymore is because they have some sort of nameplates active I'm not fond of.

Anyways, I'm just speaking up for what I am pretty damn sure is a completely legit server. Hackers are running rampant lately, it would seem. I was on two other favorite servers of mine last night with a friend when we all got warped (everyone on the server) to cherno simultaneously to the same small area. That shit was freaky! The second time was on a different server and we ended up on the beach.

• Like 1

I was not there personally to see the hacker get killed. This was told to me post-death on Teamspeak by my pal. My intention is not to accuse but to provide as much information as I can so the server admins can look over the logs. I will say, however, that according to my friend's account, he was able to kill TTL>> Dj_Mickey twice in a row at the same spot. Short of the chance that this all took place at a spawn spot and mickey spawned there, this seems difficult to believe.

This could, of course, be the hacker teleporting mickey there twice, but you make your own conclusions.

Edited by Semil

Only reason I don't play there anymore is because they have some sort of nameplates active I'm not fond of.

Thanks for the backup. By the way, what exactly do you mean by name templates active? Do you mean the player names that show up when you hold your mouse over them? Just curious.

I can asure you i was not involved with who ever it was doing the teleporting. I hang out on the beach alot with an AS-50 and ghille suit sniping hostile players as they pass by. I havnt died in a very long time until today, when i was teleported to some strange location being aimed at by what looked like a firing squad. Following that my fellow team members were teleported to the same location, eventually killing them all. If you do not mind me asking, what was your in game name?

• Like 1

I Was also here when this was happening. i was Tp'd from devils castle to just below a radio tower and lit up with silenced weapons. i can tell you first hand from being in ts with these guys z, anzu and dj mikey had nothing to do with this it appeared from my perspective that it was 3 players working together doing the teleporting to a ambush point.

f'n weak go grief COD.

• Like 1

I can asure you i was not involved with who ever it was doing the teleporting. I hang out on the beach alot with an AS-50 and ghille suit sniping hostile players as they pass by. I havnt died in a very long time until today, when i was teleported to some strange location being aimed at by what looked like a firing squad. Following that my fellow team members were teleported to the same location, eventually killing them all. If you do not mind me asking, what was your in game name?

I do not want to say my in-game name on the forums. I voted to kick you once, and another person accidentally twice when I alt tabbed back into the game (you know how it clicks)

Those who were on the server at the time should know who that would make me.

By the way, right when everything went down, a pal of mine got banned for hacking. I assure you he was not, he was a victim. His name is something along the lines of E8200 or E8400.

I do not want to say my in-game name on the forums. I voted to kick you once, and another person accidentally twice when I alt tabbed back into the game (you know how it clicks)

Those who were on the server at the time should know who that would make me.

By the way, right when everything went down, a pal of mine got banned for hacking. I assure you he was not, he was a victim. His name is something along the lines of E8200 or E8400.

Rgr that.

I banned E8400 because i was informed that he was one of the players ambushing everybody. Also, I temp banned a guy for voting to kick a few different people, it may have been you. It just looked suspicious at the time.

Does anyone have any idea what kind of things I should be looking for in the logs to detect players being teleported? I really would like to get to the bottom of this and have a means of accurately determining who is responsible.

• Like 1

Thanks for the backup. By the way, what exactly do you mean by name templates active? Do you mean the player names that show up when you hold your mouse over them? Just curious.

If i remember correctly I didn't see any names but I did see labels when I pointed at a variety of objects (I haven't been to your server in a couple weeks). For example, I got labels like "House", "Civilian", "Rabbit", "Man". Also not a fan of the poor man's rangefinder.

If i remember correctly I didn't see any names but I did see labels when I pointed at a variety of objects (I haven't been to your server in a couple weeks). For example, I got labels like "House", "Civilian", "Rabbit", "Man". Also not a fan of the poor man's rangefinder.

Oh okay. Yeah, we have that enabled to help catch cheaters, because then we can at least see their names.

Edited by anzu

Oh okay. Yeah, we have that enabled to help catch cheaters, because then we can at least see their names.

Makes sense :) get 'em!

As im part of the accused group I can say that no one hacks in our group, our group even posted youtubes of people spawning in hacked helicopters. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPtJE8g97jE <---- another reason why we have the tags on so we can combat these hackers.

• Like 1

So I was in the game when this all when down also. My in game name is TTL>>KernalPanic. I was the last to be Teleported before the group got banned. I luckily was able to DC right before they shot me so I didn't die. Once they were banned I relogged and was able to see the aftermath. I also fraps all my gameplay so I captured the whole thing go down. I will post it as soon as I have time but that was really shitty for my teammates that lost lots of good gear..

From the looks of the formation of dead bodies at the Teleported spot it seems the hackers were ambushing people, they were setup in a triangular formation and TPing ppl in the middle of the group. Bastards.

• Like 1