I cant find it on the weapons chart, it also has nightvision enable mode.

I killed someone and took it, he killed my whole team baiting us with a heli and truck in the road.

Keyword is G36C SD too... It's not in DayZ.

Keyword is G36C SD too... It's not in DayZ.

Nice, I hope an Admin doesnt take it from me because its a hacked weapon, because I was trying to loot my dead body to get my Bizon, DMR, and M16 M203 back when there was a server restart.

Nice, I hope an Admin doesnt take it from me because its a hacked weapon, because I was trying to loot my dead body to get my Bizon, DMR, and M16 M203 back when there was a server restart.

drop it first chance you get under a bush in the middle of no where run away and dont look back, thast if it isnt auto removed

Stick it on a dead Zed and bury him. Unlucky. I had to do that with my golden AKS.

Drop it, if you use it it will show up in the logs and you will probably be banned.

Drop it, if you use it it will show up in the logs and you will probably be banned.

Logs can show if YOU SCRIP-SPAWNED ANYTHING INTO THE GAME. Battle-eye doesn't give a shit what you pick up from a dead body, box, car, heli, UFO etc. Even if it's laser-shooting pink dildo.

But if this gun is later found on your body, they might think you are not entirely honest with other players, and we might get new topic with screensots :D

A while back there were bans for people using hacked weapons that they picked up off of other players (or so they claimed, I can not of course validate thee claims). While BattleEye wont ban you for this, you can be banned from the dayz hive which is a separate entity. If I were you I would get rid of it asap, and save the link to this thread somewhere. Just in case a hive ban is issues later (they seem to be done in batches, as opposed to happening regularly when something occurs) you can link to this thread to try and support your ban-appeal.

Logs can show if YOU SCRIP-SPAWNED ANYTHING INTO THE GAME. Battle-eye doesn't give a shit what you pick up from a dead body, box, car, heli, UFO etc. Even if it's laser-shooting pink dildo.

But if this gun is later found on your body, they might think you are not entirely honest with other players, and we might get new topic with screensots :D

"

Are you completely sure about that? Because Rocket said: "You probably want to get rid of it :) Because when the database scans and find you are holding it, you'll be labeled a hacker and your profile perma-corrupted" when replying to a similar question.

EDIT: He just said something to the contrary, so disregard.

Edited by Max Planck

Even when (and if) hive is checked for "unexpected" items, it's still a judgement call if a person is a hacker. Anyway, I referred to logs - logs won't show anything suspicious, and BattleEye won't auto-ban you.

CAn't say how many different ways are out there to get a ban though :D